Chapter 7

—Huo Ming was slapped by Mrs. Huo! Those materials are absolutely true! He almost killed his sister for that little assistant!

—Yes, it's solid proof!! If this is not true, can Mrs. Huo beat her son in front of outsiders regardless of the consequences? Huo Ming is the heir of the Huo family. If he did not upset her, she wouldn't slap him.

—I will blindly guess that Zhao Sijia is going to be cold. Since ancient times, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have been enemies. Mrs. Huo is angry, and Zhao Sijia will definitely not be able to enter the Huo family.

—Oh, if I had this son, I would be angry. If he can abandon his sister today, he can be seduced into selling the company. I don't think his mother raised him well. He will go bankrupt sooner or later.

—Zhao Sijia has gone from an orphan to the guest of the Huo family to Huo Ming's assistant, and will soon be a young wife. She is very powerful and admirable. She is really a model of worshipping money. He'll never learn, he'll never learn.

The short video of Cui Jing hitting Huo Ming went viral after a few minutes. Not long after Huo Ming just removed the trending search, another trending search appeared. And netizens all believed that this was solid evidence, otherwise how would they explain the reason why Cui Jing hit him angrily?

The ridicule of the entire Internet was stronger than before. After a suppression of withdrawing trending searches, deleting posts, and deleting comments, the netizens bounced back and shouted louder. All Huo Ming's deployments had just begun and failed.

He looked very ugly when he saw the news on the Internet, and he didn't expect that it was his mother who slapped him in the face of an inferior character. In the video, Cui Jing suppressed her anger at the first glance. He said something, Cui Jing couldn't bear it, she slapped him severely, and then hurried to the hospital without looking at him again.

Combined with the news, anyone could guess that it was because he left Huo Wei and that Huo Wei was really in danger, which made Cui Jing so anxious and angry. Any of his explanations became pale and feeble in front of this video, and his image completely collapsed!

People love to gossip, especially this kind of "rich family turmoil" that only emerged once in a while. How would they not be curious? It was useless for Huo Ming to raise the price and delete posts. Someone was always posting. He couldn't delete them cleanly, and he couldn't even remove the trending search.

This time there was a wave in his heart. He had been proud and confident since he was a child. The only time he was slapped, was seen by everyone on the Internet. He will stay on the Internet in the future, and anyone who wanted to watch it could watch it. It was like making him kneel in front of everyone, too humiliating!

He ignored Zhao Sijia's door and hurried back to his room to have a meeting with the company to discuss how to minimize the influence.

Zhao Sijia looked at the comments on the Internet for a while, then cried and opened the door. As a result, the outside was empty, and Huo Ming was long gone. She was stunned. She stared at the door of the next room as if she was staring out a window, then slammed the door and lay on the bed and wept bitterly.

Netizens scolded Huo Ming more severely, but it was not as good as one-tenth of her scolding. Huo Ming and Huo Wei were siblings, and many people thought that Huo Ming would be so provocative to her younger sister. Otherwise, they have been in peace for the first 20 years. Why was there such a big contradiction when she appeared?

She couldn't stand all the scolding before, but now how could she withstand such scolding without a bottom line? She didn't even dare to open her phone!