Chapter 3

Huo Wei was tense. She was too uncomfortable and didn't dare relax until she was sure that she was saved. She let herself go into a coma, but it was short-lived, and she woke up when the ambulance took her to the hospital.

Just next to her were firefighters, rangers, doctors, nurses, and police officers who rushed to find out the situation. She showed an expression like she had a new lease on life and looked at them with joy, "I'm saved! Did you save me? The first time I used those methods, I didn't know if I would succeed. Fortunately you saw it, thank you guys!"

Her tears slid down the corner of her eyes, and she said in fear, "I was desperate when my brother left me. Fortunately, you saved me. Thank you, thank you so much! You are my saviors!"

The doctor saw that she was awake, so he stopped the moving bed, gave her a simple check, and said with a sigh of relief: "It's nothing serious, don't be afraid."

The police sensitively noticed something was wrong, and seriously stepped forward and asked, "You said your brother left you there? Why did he do this? What is your conflict? How did you get injured? Was there anyone else?"

Huo Wei replaced the original host's emotions at the time. Without thinking about it, tears kept flowing out, "My brother's assistant made me fall and hurt me. I pushed her and my brother saw. He didn't believe me and said I was bullying her. He lectured me for a long time and told me to go to the highway alone and clear my mind in the rain."

Huo Wei stopped talking about this as if she was out of anger and grief. It was more like she was terrified, and she didn't want to mention what happened at the time. She lay on the bed and turned her head and wiped her eyes, "I knew I would not travel with them. We have no conflicts, but I interrupted their romance."

This sentence was more like anger, but it was better than the panic when she first woke up, and her mood stabilized a bit. The police wanted to ask something, and the doctor stopped him, "The patient has just woke up, and I want to perform a detailed examination on her. You should contact her family first and take the transcript later."

The nurse pushed Huo Wei's bed and continued to the emergency room. Huo Wei stood up slightly and shouted to several people: "Who saved me? Be sure to leave your contact information. I want to repay the savior."

The doctor frowned and said, "Lie down. I haven't determined the injuries on your body yet. Don't move."

Huo Wei lay down obediently and was pushed into the emergency room. When the doctor checked, she was still afraid to speak: "I was looking forward to coming to the hospital for the first time. Fortunately, I have learned how to call for help. Otherwise, I may have died after spending a night in the woods."

The nurse gave her an injection and persuaded, "Don't think about it. You're safe now. Relaxation is good for your body."

Huo Wei nodded, "I see, thank you. My mother is in City B. It's so late that she will probably come here tomorrow. Could you please hire a caregiver for me? Don't let my brother and his assistant visit. My head hurts and I don't want to listen to them anymore."

The nurses looked at her more, wondering what happened to her brother's assistant. Did she get the money and bully her future sister-in-law? But they were professional, and they couldn't ask questions no matter how curious they were. They just responded to Huo Wei's words and settled her little by little.

She was rescued in time. It was nothing serious, just a slight concussion, a cold, and fever, and red and swollen ankles. Now in the hospital, as long as she was treated properly, she would soon recover. The doctor also praised her handling of the ankle well.

After Huo Wei was admitted to the ward, the police came to give her a detailed record. Huo Wei told the police everything she could think of. She had the memory of the original host, and she could read it at any time, so she would not forget a single bit. The police was quite surprised and asked her: "You were so uncomfortable at the time, how did you remember it so clearly?"