Chapter 56

When the coach came to teach, it's not Fang Xiao's flirting teaching method. At every point of bending and maintaining the barycenter, the coach would express clearly and concisely, correct Huo Wei's posture, and told her the main points of action.

Huo Wei nodded her head while listening carefully, and recalled the skiing skills she had just observed. She soon got into the ice rink and began to try slowly with the coach.

The cameraman saw that she actually found a coach and thought that she wanted to compete with Bai Yue after learning, so he gave her a special feature. It's a good point whether she wins or loses later. As a result, he found that Huo Wei studied very seriously and didn't look at Fang Xiao and Bai Yue.

After learning for a few minutes, Huo Wei began to slide forward. The coach skillfully followed her, taught her to keep the barycenter, relax her muscles, and didn't reach out to protect her.

Huo Wei fell twice. Because of her weight and lack of strength, she fell a little ugly, which was recorded by the cameraman. However, Huo Wei didn't care and was not embarrassed at all. She got up and went on, asked if she didn't understand, and changed if she did something wrong.

Half an hour later, Huo Wei has been able to slide smoothly in the ice rink. Although it was not as easy as others, it was much stronger than Bai Yue who was still falling into Fang Xiao's arms!

The coach said with a smile: "The little girl is too smart. She can get through at one point. Have you practiced before?"

Huo Wei just showed her first smile, "No, today is my first time. I've only practiced some balance exercises to lose weight before. Skiing is very interesting. I'll come back later. Please continue to teach me then."

"Ok! No problem." The coach knew that Huo Wei was making a show. Without saying more, he waved at her and left the ice rink.

Fang Xiao held Bai Yue's arm and slid over. He was surprised to see Huo Wei sliding steadily. "Have you learned?"

"Yep," replied Huo Wei. "It's not difficult."

She glanced at them and said, "I'm a little tired and want to go out for a drink. I'll wait for you outside." Thinking that it was still early, she added, "Don't worry. Take your time. I just want to go there to read."

"What? Okay." Fang Xiao didn't respond, mainly because it seemed that Huo Wei had never been so cold to him.

Bai Yue didn't even have the chance to talk. Huo Wei nodded at them and walked around her, sliding out of the field and leaving without looking back.

Bai Yue thought that she must be satirizing her just now. Huo Wei said that it wasn't difficult for her to learn ski, but let her learn slowly. Wasn't it mocking her to pretend not to learn? Even if she didn't mean it, she was mocking her for not being able to learn such a simple thing.

But Huo Wei didn't say it clearly, so she couldn't refute it. This opportunity was a rare opportunity to show off Fang Xiao's good impression. She didn't want to end the date in advance. She could only watch her back disappear and talk to Fang Xiao, pulling her attention back.

But it would be a little awkward if they continued to play together. How come they haven't made any progress? Although everyone knew that they came here to play with each other and close the distance with physical contact, they were a little embarrassed and couldn't be intimate anymore.

When Huo Wei walked out of the ice rink, she didn't think about them. The ice rink was located in a large shopping mall. There were boutiques of clothes, jewelry, restaurants, and some romantic stores.

There were a lot of people in the mall. Walking slowly in the mall, Huo Wei looked around and was gradually familiar with everything in modern times. It was a feeling of nostalgia. She had left the modern world for decades and finally came back.