Chapter 37

Watching the juggling, Huo Wei couldn't help looking at the man opposite her. After two times, she was caught.

She felt a little embarrassed. She had lived twice, but she was caught peeping at the man. She thought that she didn't know him, either. It was strange for her to smile and nod, so she turned her eyes calmly and applauded with everyone.

After a while, when she wanted to see the man again, she found that he had disappeared!

Stunned, she looked around.

"Who are you looking for?"

A deep and pleasant voice rang in her ears. She immediately turned her head and met the man's gaze. She didn't know when the man had come to her!

"No... ahem..." Huo Wei felt like she was caught. She coughed twice before regaining her composure. With a faint smile, she took a step back to keep a distance. "I'm not looking for anyone. I'm watching juggling."

"Oh?"The man looked at the person who was playing the acrobatics and asked, "Is it amazing?"

Huo Wei's ears were burning. She had an inexplicable intuition that the man was definitely not asking if the juggling is amazing, but if he was good-looking!

"Are you from the capital? I haven't seen him before. Which your family?"

Shaoyao was so anxious that she tugged at Huo Wei's sleeve. How could this strange man talk to her? It was impolite to ask him who he was!

Huo Wei didn't move. She seemed to be focused on the acrobatics, but in fact, she was waiting for the man to answer. As she traveled through time and time again, her instinctive feeling for Lou Xiao would gradually decrease. For example, in her first life, she felt as if she had fallen in love with him at the first sight, and in her second life, she felt that he was so handsome that she couldn't take her eyes off him. Now in her third life, she felt that it should be special if she always wanted to see him? In the next life, she would probably have no feeling at all.

Lou Ye smiled as if he didn't think there was anything wrong with her question. He replied in a low voice, "My name is Lou Ye. And what's your name?"

His surname was Lou. Huo Wei smiled and took him as a key focus. She replied truthfully, "I? Now I'm a member of the Lus for the time being, but I'm afraid I will change my surname in the future, so I won't tell him my name. I've been out for a long time today. It's time to go back. I'm leaving now."

Hearing Huo Wei's words, Shaoyao immediately breathed a sigh of relief. She gave some reward to the saleswoman and quickly pulled her away.

After walking for a while, when she was about to turn a corner, she looked back and met Lou Ye's gaze again. She held back her laughter and turned the corner to disappear from his sight. Then she smiled with obvious joy.

Shaoyao looked at her a few times and said nervously, "Miss, don't think too much. Although your identity is different now, as long as you are in the Lu family, there will be a good marriage. Don't think too much."

She wasn't worried about that! Seeing that Shaoyao was so anxious, she comforted, "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. Do you think I'm a person who will mess around? A fair lady is a gentleman's favorite. On the contrary, women will also like a gentleman."

Shaoyao widened her eyes in disbelief, "You, do you think that young man is a gentleman? Don't you think he is scary? Just now, I pulled your sleeve and wanted to leave, but he glanced at me. I was so scared that I shivered as if I died accidentally. "

"Really?"Huo Wei was confused, "No, I don't think so. I think he's a kind man with a nice smile." she answered.

Shaoyao was so scared that she lowered her head and didn't see Lou Ye's smile. Seeing that, she was still worried for her and persuaded, "Miss, why don't you wait a little longer and see what Mrs. Chen will say."