Chapter 62

Xiao Liming, who was treated as a dustbin, was stunned for three seconds before he realized what had happened. The audience laughed crazily. Was the dustbin okay? They had been worried about the friendship between Huo Wei and Cheng Yi for several days. Xiao Liming couldn't help smiling sweetly, which meant that he was a family member of Cheng Yi.

Ignoring his silly look, Huo Wei shook her head and took her breakfast to the living room. She could also watch the concert by the way and learn how to do it on the stage, leaving the kitchen to Cheng Yi and Xiao Liming.

She happened to see Ding Ning's concert. She had suspected whether Ding Ning was Lou Xiao or not, so she chose Ding Ning to imitate. Ding Ning composed and sang by himself. When he performed in the concert, he would also add some singing and dancing. However, he didn't choose to be a pop singer, but a powerful singer from the very beginning.

When Huo Wei was watching, there happened to be a scene in which Ding Ning was singing and dancing, his mic was gone. In order not to let the dancing step on the music, Ding Ying moved to the ground with a handsome slide, picked up the mic, and threw it off the stage.

Surprised, she looked at the TV and said with a smile, "He's so handsome!"

In the observation room, Bro. Li glanced at Ding Ning and joked, "Hey, She praised you for being handsome."

Yang Jing also joked with Ding Ning with a smile, "How do you feel, Ding Ning? You didn't expect that the observation room would be observed, right?"

Ding Ning coughed and changed a posture, trying to be serious, but still showed a smile. "Huo Wei has good taste."

They burst into laughter, and so did the audience. "I used to think that Ding Ning was a straight man with few words, but now why do I suddenly find that he is a little cute?"

"Or I love to watch variety so much that I can always find different sides of stars. Do you think Ding Ning is the same as us? He watched it very carefully and analyzed it very sincerely."

"It's true. Ding Ning was the one who spoke for Huo Wei at the beginning. Two times, it was not Ding Ning's analysis. I misunderstood Huo Wei."

"Wow, what kind of fairy-story is this? Ding Ning is protecting Huo Wei in the observation room. Now, Huo Wei is watching Ding Ning's concert in her room. If you love her, don't stop!"

Liang Chen found her in the living room and asked, "Are you leaving now? I'm ready."

"Okay, I'm going to change my clothes." After eating, she stood up and turned off the TV, with her eyes still on it.

Liang Chen asked in surprise, "You like Ding Ning? He doesn't seem to be an idol. Don't you want to sing and dance?"

"But Ding Ning sings well. He is handsome and talented. If I can write such a good song like him one day, I will be very happy!"

"It seems that you really like these." Liang Chen was surprised to see Huo Wei's lively face. As expected, only when people talked about their favorite things would they be very happy.

Bro. Li glanced at Ding Ning again and found that his ears were red, so he kindly didn't tease him. However, the charming smile on Bro. Li's face represented everything, which made the audience burst into laughter again. They wondered if Ding Ning would be shy when he saw Huo Wei praise him like this? Ding Ning even liked the Weibo where Huo Wei played Guqin the day before yesterday. Did they praise each other?

The audience suddenly wondered why the two of them could be so sweet? They had never seen each other before!

Today, Liang Chen said that he would go out to play, so Huo Wei wore light clothes and was convenient to move. Her long hair was tied into a bun. She was chubby and cute, which didn't show her face at all. Instead, she looked very young and energetic, and even her smile was obvious.