Chapter 69

Huo Wei had always been calm and had a clear goal for her career development.

Huo Wei wanted to reach the peak of the entertainment industry, but she had to focus on her original dream – be an idol. She was singing and dancing at the same time. No matter how capable she was, she had to be restricted in this respect when she was forty or fifty years old. She would be not energetic enough. So she had to make more efforts in this respect when she was still young.

As for Bai Yue, Huo Wei only needed to be stronger than her all the time. Although Bai Yue's plot armor seemed to be invincible in this world, Huo Wei also found a loophole in it. She believed that the person who used sex to succeed would not last long, and in the end, the person who had become famous in the entertainment industry must be very excellent at all. Huo Wei was confident in this, so she didn't need to pay too much attention to Bai Yue. Huo Wei just needed to be careful not to be tripped by her.

That was why she was like a spinning top when she started her career. She was taking the initiative. When Bai Yue was caught off guard and didn't find the right way, Huo Wei became famous first, so she wouldn't be easily suppressed by Bai Yue. Otherwise, once Bai Yue hooked up with the senior executives of the entertainment industry, it would be easy to suppress a small star-like Huo Wei.

Now, she got the best resources for the heroine of a movie, which could be said to be the best resources since she started her career. It was because of Qing's recommendation, the help of the director she had cooperated with, her audition success, and her popularity rising that Huo Wei finally won the role. She tried to write songs while filming.

Huo Wei had been in the entertainment industry for more than a year and was about to write her own songs.

Huo Wei joined the movie to help the crew, so after entering the site, Huo Wei had to catch up with the progress and reshot a small part of the movie that Qing had shot before, hoping to release it in the new year seven months later.

At this time, Lou Xiao gave her a surprise. He won a prize for singing abroad, and when he returned home, he brought back a famous singer, Amanda, to teach her!

As a singer, Amanda was absolutely popular all over the world. Even if people who didn't like to listen to music didn't know her name and appearance, they would definitely have heard one or two of her songs. She was forty-five years old, but she was still lively and cheerful. When they talked, they could often hear her laughter. She could not only teach Huo Wei how to sing and dance but also teach her how to be an excellent idol. Moreover, she could also use her vivacious and cheerful personality to affect her, so that she could be as happy as she was all the time and become a smiling woman.

In the past two months, Huo Wei had been listening to Amanda's songs and watching her stage. When she saw Amanda at the door of the hotel room, she really thought she was dreaming.

Amanda smiled warmly and said, "Hi, you are Huo Wei, right? I've watched your concert performance. You're awesome! I like you!"

"Thank you! I also like you. I was listening to your songs just now. Your songs always bring happiness to people. They are all very beautiful."

"Oh, thank you! It seems that we can be good friends. We have the same hobbies and appreciate each other." Amanda was also pleasantly surprised, with a smile in her eyes.

When the three of them entered the room, Lou Xiao formally introduced the two of them to each other. Then he smiled and said, "Weiwei, this is the teacher I told you on the video. I invited her for you."

With a surprised look on her face, Huo Wei asked, "You said you would hire a teacher to teach me further education, but... Amanda?"

Amanda nodded with a proud smile, "Yes! Honey, it's me. Are you happy? Don't be happy too early, because I will be a devil coach."