Chapter 20

Huo Wei was going to hold a painting exhibition, such a stunt was enough. With Lou Xiao as the host, the invited guests would be from the large business bosses to the second generation of rich families to the painters and then to the media. This covered all the groups he usually contacts, and this was arranged quite well.

Lou Xiao was not considering the return on investment at all. All aspects of the exhibition were arranged by the best professionals. Besides the ten paintings of Hou Wei, Lou Xiao also contributed his own famous paintings and directly enhanced the appreciative value of the exhibition. And invited several well-known contemporary painters to participate in the exhibition with their works.

Therefore, although most people don't believe in Hou Wei's skills, they still feel that this exhibition could still be a form of art appreciation and would be joining with expectations. There were many other important figures in the business world, who saw that Lou Xiao was joining, causing the value of the art exhibition to be promoted to the top-level immediately. The invitation letter soon became a rarity!

Hou Wei's ankle sprain has completely healed, and in the early morning, she was already surrounded by the team of stylists invited by Cui Jing. She was dressed up very elegant, and still did not lose the youthful look of a woman her age.

Many of Cui Jing's lady friends came as well, and they all praised Huo Wei when they saw her. Before they still pitied Hou Wei, they had thought that they would see a girl who was frustrated or rebellious. They didn't expect that this time, what they would see before their eyes was a blinding light.

Hou Wei was beautiful, and had a powerful aura, talking sweet, easy to laugh, and seemed very intimate. Such a good daughter, is there anyone who does not want her? Especially Huo Wei and Cui Jing hand in hand, that warm spirit really would cause the eyes of a group of moms to feel warm!

Those that had daughters in their families felt that their daughters couldn't even compare, and those with sons in the families regretted that they didn't give birth to someone this warm. There were even others that raised their own thoughts about joining families with the Huo's, asking Cui Jing about Huo Wei's plans after graduation and asked whether she had a boyfriend.

Hou Wei was in a bad situation and hurried away. Then Lou Xiao took her to meet several directors of Yun Xiao Group. They already knew that Hou Wei would become the director of the R&D department of the company, and knew her ability. When facing Hou Wei, his attitude was very kind, so that the other people who didn't know the situation were very confused.

Especially the rich second and third generations who played with Hou Wei, they couldn't even talk to Hou Wei at this time, and they couldn't help wondering as they looked at each other. Was Hou Wei really just painting? How can she be talking so much with the directors of the Yun Xiao group? What were they talking about?

They felt like after not seeing Huo Wei for a while, and then suddenly, Huo Wei seemed to be getting farther and farther away from them.

The opening ceremony of the exhibition has almost become an "exchange meeting" among the upper-class in B city. Just because of this, the tycoons, their wives, and the second generation felt that the exhibition was worthy of their visit and have a lot of patience and expectation towards it.

Huo Wei also sent invitation letters to Huo Tingwei and Huo Ming. They came very late. When they entered, the opening ceremony was about to start. With the invitation letter, one can bring companions, but no one knew what Zhao Sijia was thinking when she actually also followed along to the exhibition.

Huo Wei just glanced at them but didn't go to them to exchange greetings. After that, she and Lou Xiao went on stage together to start the opening ceremony.