Chapter 73

Amanda was going to hold a concert, and Huo Wei had been with her for some time. Being her assistant, Huo Wei would deal with everything with her other assistants, including the preparations for the concert, the adjustment of the design of the performance clothes, the modification of the dance steps and the stage effects, the modification of the music, the band run-in, the sick doctor, the fitness and catering, and so on.

Many things could be said to be related to Amanda's life and career. This was Huo Wei's own suggestion. She hoped to see a singing and dancing star at a close distance, the real-life at the busiest time. Amanda agreed without hesitation. She really loved and appreciated Huo Wei. She treated Huo Wei as her successor and wanted to teach her everything.

Huo Wei didn't disappoint her. She didn't feel tired at all and decided to do everything well. The discussion and implementation of the proposal were completely two different things. It was not easy to implement anything. Everyone had to encounter such difficulties, and there were many unexpected problems. And Huo Wei often took the initiative to implement these things. She also understood many of the ways, fully understood the things in this respect, and learned a lot.

Huo Wei had air cut, dyed her hair, wore a pair of black-framed glasses and a mask. She had been following Amanda without being recognized. When the concert would be held in half a month, everything was settled, and there was only temporary adjustment left. Amanda suddenly suggested, "Weiwei, please be the guest of my concert. Sing an English song, your new song."

It was true that Huo Wei had written an English song recently, which was one of the results of her study here for so long. She felt that the song was well written and planned to release it when she went back. She didn't expect such an unexpected joy!

Who is Amanda? It was the NO.1 of singing and dancing female stars in the world! She had a lot of fans and was a real superstar. Although she was singing and dancing, no one would just use the idol to describe her. That didn't mean how popular she was. Only the two words "superstar" could describe her.

Now that she had asked Huo Wei to sing at her concert, she was most sure of her.

Huo Wei looked at the others. All the members of Amanda's team looked at her with a smile and encouragement. Amanda's agent also smiled and said, "Since Amanda went to China once, we have often heard your name from her. She even found your concert and showed it to us. You are really great. We have been together these days and everyone has seen your talent. You should be seen by more people, and Amanda appreciates you very much. Promise her, my dear Huo Wei, the stage will shine for you."

A warm current coursed through her heart. Huo Wei hugged Amanda tightly and nodded vigorously. "Don't worry. I won't let you down."

This was her promise and her determination.

From this day on, Huo Wei began to practice her new songs and dance steps in the infinite time-space for ten more hours every day to make sure that her muscle memory would not be wrong at all. This was not only because she was going to be on a bigger stage, but also because Amanda valued her very much. She couldn't let others think that Amanda had a crush on her.

That was exactly what Huo Wei wanted to do. No matter how difficult it was, she would do it. There were only eight days left before the concert, and there was no problem with her rehearsal, which made Amanda and her team more fond of her. They would bring her with them for any parties.

People abroad liked to post tweets. Amanda was so popular that many fans also paid attention to her team. They had a few parties like this. After sending some more photos, a sharp-eyed international student discovered her. He couldn't help but ask, "Is that Huo Wei? It seems that it's not appropriate to be so bold, but I still want to ask, is that Huo Wei? She is abroad!"