Chapter 94

In Jianghu, esoterica and good weapons were the focus of the world. Liu Rongrong once encountered the edge of the inheritance of her ancestors, and finally was taken away by the second branch of the Lius, which was equivalent to robbing her opportunity. She had a grudge against them for three years. At this time, a melee broke out, and she wanted them to die for the first time!

When they died, the Liu family's medical skills would still be hers.

The second branch of the Lius had helped Huo Wei. When the poison avoiding pearl was burning, Huo Wei stopped Liu Rongrong and shouted at the second branch of Lius, "Watch out! She is going to poison!"

Hearing that, Liu Zhen's heart shook. He immediately stepped back to protect his parents and leaned towards the son of Yue Song, who had the best Kung Fu among his friends.

Liu Rongrong's eyes turned red with anger as she missed the best time. She turned around, stared at Huo Wei, and said through gritted teeth, "Mind your own business. Damn it!"

As Liu Rongrong spoke, a piece of red powder was spilled out. Huo Wei held her breath and quickly retreated. Mo Zhipeng's two subordinates happened to fall nearby when they were fighting. Unfortunately, they inhaled the powder and immediately rolled on the ground.

The man shouted, "Liu Rongrong, what are you doing?"

Liu Rongrong said innocently, "I'm helping you. They work for Mo Zhipeng."

The man looked carefully and found it was true. Although Liu Rongrong's powder seemed to be poisonous, it was just a fight? She could die by accident. Liu Rongrong was not good at Kungfu, so it was natural for her to use poison. As long as the target was Mo Zhipeng, she was their friend.

Liu Rongrong escaped successfully and chased after Huo Wei. She didn't come here on her own. She came with Wei Zhe and those traitors of the demonic sect, but she seized the opportunity to stand out first. At this time, she blew the whistle to send a signal to them, and they immediately came out to help besiege Huo Wei.

Doctor Ye and Huo Wei were protected by Choufeng, one on the left and the other on the right. The five witnesses brought by Choufeng were at a loss and surrounded her to help. After all, it was Huo Wei who saved them and promised to give them money to let them leave. In this case, they could only help her.

As a result, both of them tried their best. Seeing that something was wrong, Wei Zhen and the traitors stared at Choufeng in disbelief and asked, "Are you from the demonic sect?"

Liu Rongrong shouted, "What a great doctor! How dare she colludes with the demonic cult! No wonder she never told us where she came from. Everyone, be careful. She might have helped the demonic sect to harm us!"

Not long after Liu Rongrong was kicked out of the Yueshan Pai, Huo Wei became famous. Liu Rongrong was not the best doctor in Jianghu, but she was the best female doctor. As soon as Huo Wei became famous, she had nothing compared to her.

She had been tormented by so many setbacks. She only wanted to kill Huo Wein and beat her into a member of the demonic sect without thinking. She knew that everyone was most sensitive to this matter now.

As expected, everyone turned to look at Huo Wei, including Yue Song and Mo Zhipeng.

When Huo Wei heard that a group of people from the demonic sect were approaching quickly, she knew that Lou Xiao had come. So she simply removed the disguise on her face and smiled generously at the crowd. "I don't tell you where I came from, because I didn't have a chance to expose Mo Zhipeng even if I appeared in my real identity. He is the one who killed my father. I'm here to avenge myself."

Everyone was shocked and stopped fighting. Mo Ziyue was shocked! The woman who threatened him that day was his cousin? That sick cousin???

Liu Yulian's eyes went red and shouted out of control, "Huo Wei! You did it on purpose three years ago, didn't you? You ruined our reputation. You..."