Chapter 82

That night, Huo Wei's house was on fire, which indeed attracted everyone's attention. All of them knwe Kung Fu. They rushed to help the leader as soon as possible in case of an enemy's invasion. When they found that it was Huo Wei's room and only her room was on fire, almost everyone immediately looked at the Mos and the Lius, feeling very subtle.

Then the leader of Xiaoguang Pai walked out with a frown and scolded, "What the hell is going on? Where is Miss Huo? Is it inside?"

Mo Ziyue shook his head and said, "I don't know where my cousin is now."

Liu Yulian had already asked someone to imprison the servants who take care of Huo Wei. She asked harshly, "Where is Miss Huo? It was so late. Where had she been? Has anyone else come here?"

"No, No. After the young master sent her back, she said she was tired and wanted to have a rest. So, so..."

"So we all have a rest, afraid of doing something to disturb her..."

The leader of Xiaguang Pai narrowed his eyes and asked, "Why don't you serve Miss Huo? Even if Miss Huo likes quietness and she is so weak, you should have someone guard outside the door, right? If someone had paid attention to miss Huo, the fire wouldn't have been so fierce."

Liu Yulian's heart sank. The servant didn't care about Huo Wei. Wasn't it because of her? She didn't like Huo Wei, and the servants would do whatever they wanted. The fact that Lvluo and Hongrui were beaten to death just frightened them. They didn't dare to bully Huo Wei, but they wouldn't take the initiative to pay attention to her. The leader of the Xiaguang Pai was questioning her.

Liu Yulian waved her hand and said coldly, "Take them away and interrogate them severely. The fire is strange. I suspect that it has something to do with the demonic sect!"

Mo Zhipeng frowned and asked Ziyue, "Was there anything wrong with Wei when you sent her back?"

The leader of Yueshan Pai said, "Leader, are you suspecting Miss Huo's suicide?"

Mo Zhipeng sighed and shook his head, "I don't think so. I just want to know more."

Mo Ziyue thought about was happened that night, the analyzed the current situation. Since Huo Wei was missing, he couldn't say that she had committed suicide, but he could pour the dirty water on the Lius. He said, "On the way back, my cousin just talked with me. She was in a good mood for helping others, so she would never commit suicide. But... " He looked at Liu Rongrong with embarrassment.

Mo Zhipeng immediately asked, "But what do you think of?"

Mo Ziyue pursed his lips and looked at Ziqian Liu Rongrong didn't look good. Everyone could tell that something was wrong. There were so many people. Mo Zhipeng's voice was harsh!

"Ziyue, it's about Huo Wei's safety. Don't hide anything. Tell me!"

Ziyue had to look at his brother apologetically and spoke out the words that Rongrong was going to skin off Huo Wei. The sect leader of Xiaguang Pai immediately asked Rongrong why she hated Huo Wei so much, so Ziyue had no choice but to tell her the truth honestly. Rongrong suspected that Huo Wei deliberately trampled on them to fame, and also mentioned that she had engaged with Ziqian.

Many people present were silent. The juniors even breathed less. They never thought that the son of the leader and the daughter of the Lius would do such a thing. They bullied the only lonely daughter left by the former leader, the great benefactor who donated all his property. Now they didn't know whether she was alive or dead?!

Liu Rongonrg retorted at once, "I was just angry. I didn't hurt her."

Standing next to Liu Rongrong, Ziqian said seriously, "Rongrong didn't lie. I can testify for her. We have been together since we separated from Huo Wei. We didn't come here until the fire broke out."