Chapter 38

Mrs. Chen knew that Huo Wei took all the things Fang Qingze sent to Lu Jingyun. Naturally, she was very angry. It was not that their family was short of stuff. Who wanted this stuff? If there were only one or two, it could be said that they were sent by the two families. But there were ambiguous poems in these two boxes, which represented Fang Qingze's feelings towards Huo Wei!

Huo Wei, what did you mean? Deliberately made Lu Jingyun shameless? Hurt Lu Jingyun's heart? To sow dissension and separate their husband and wife in the future?

Mrs.Chen thought a lot in an instant and ordered people to find Huo Wei. She would like to ask, Huo Wei in their Lu family enjoyed all the glory and wealth, in the end, what was not satisfied, to humiliate Lu Jingyun. What Huo Wei once got should have been Lu Jingyun's, wasn't she ashamed?

Lu Jingyun's eyes were slightly red, but she didn't cry. She forced her face to smile and advised: "Mother, Qiaoshan must have no malice. It was just that I ... I haven't encountered such a thing, and I don't know how to deal with it, so I came to discuss it with you. Don't blame Qiaoshan."

When she said this, Mrs. Chen was even angrier. She said with a calm face, "You don't have to speak for her. She owes you. You have suffered so many years for her in the Lis. She doesn't appreciate you. It's hateful that she dares to humiliate you."

Huo Wei arrived soon. It was no surprise to see Lu Jingyun poking things up to Mrs.Chen. Lu Jingyun was still clever. She knew how to make the Lu family hate Huo Wei as much as possible. When Huo Wei lost her dependence, she can let her be bully.

But since she dared to send it, she was not afraid to ask. Facing Mrs. Chen's rebuke, Huo Wei asked blankly, "What does Mrs. Lu think should be done with these things? Since my engagement with the Fang family end, naturally, these things shouldn't stay with me. Otherwise, they will be spread out and the Lu family's flame will be damaged, which will affect Miss. Lu's future. Who is to blame?"

Huo Wei looked at Lu Jingyun's reddish eyes and said in surprise: "Miss Lu is not happy? The past is long gone. The last time Fang Qingze came to Lu's house, he asked me to give up the marriage with him. He said that the person he liked was you. You also gave him a handkerchief. You two fell in love with each other. Does Miss Lu mind these two boxes of things? What is the reason?

I wanted to throw away these things, but they are all exquisite things, and it's not easy to get them. That's why I didn't spoil them. If I had known Miss Lu couldn't tolerate this, I should have returned the things to Fang Qingze, and just let him return the things I sent. What does Mrs. Lu think?"

Lu Jingyun anxiously wanted to explain that she didn't send a handkerchief, but Huo Wei had said so much in a series. Finally, she had changed the topic. Waiting for Mrs.Chen's reply, she can't get in at all. This almost convicted her, that was when Huo Wei and Fang Qingze's marriage had not changed, she deliberately entangled with Fang Qingze, which led to Fang Qingze's change of heart. What kind of girl would do that?

Unfortunately, no chance was no chance, Lu Jingyun did not have time to speak, Mrs.Chen's confidant Liu mother suddenly ran in, eager to say: "Madam, something happened to the Liao's! The concubine of the Liao's was drunk and forced to occupy the servant girl beside his younger sister. He killed her by mistake. His daughter-in-law was so frightened that she made a big mass. The Liaoscouldn't hide it. Now the news has spread all over the capital!"

"What?"Mrs.Chen was shocked. Many people already knew that she was going to let Huo Wei get married to the concubine's son of the Liao family. Now when the news came out, she may become a she-devil!

Lu Jingyun hurried to help her, but she threw her hand away. She was very angry and even angry with Lu Jingyun who proposed to marry Huo Wei. She got up in a hurry to go to Mrs.Feng. They had to make a quick decision on this matter to see how to reduce the impact on her.