Chapter 66

Bai Yue didn't expect that Huo Wei would go to the TV series to shoot the heroine three.

Jealousy was eating her heart. She couldn't wait any longer. She was going to enter the entertainment circle!

Therefore, Bai Yue gave up Fang Xiao and went out with the excuse of work. Before the real work began, she naturally hooked up with a male model and flirted with him. She was pure, charming and hot, and quickly got his good impression.

Fang Xiao soon sensed that something was wrong. He was really keeping a close eye on Bai Yue and had no sense of security, so when he lived with her, he had bound everything that might be bound with her.

Since Bai Yue always said that she was busy and didn't have time to chat with him via video, Fang xiao began to observe carefully and soon found that she was not busy with work every day. She also had time to go shopping, buy things by card, book a table in a high-end restaurant, and even... booked a Hotel.

Fang Xiao immediately bought the ticket and flew to the hall of the hotel. According to the time, Bai Yue should have checked in the Hotel. He was wearing a hat and waiting there.

He waited for three hours. Three hours later, he saw Bai Yue walk out of the elevator with a man with a good figure hand in hand. The two of them were very close, and Bai Yue even raised her head and kissed the man.

Looking at Bai Yue like that, Fang Xiao found that the pain in her heart had actually dissipated. As expected, all the bad guesses had become reality. He deceived himself that his likability, which was maintained at a height of 80, was like a pavilion in the air. After a moment of collapse, his likability fell straight like an abyss.

Fang Xiao's likability has declined. 70, 50, 30, 0. Severe punishment. The waist, thigh, neck, eyelids, skin..."

Bai Yue was shocked. Before she could digest the fact that Fang Xiao's likability had changed to 0, she heard such a tragic punishment. She asked the system excitedly, "Why? What eyelids? What kind of oily skin? I don't want it! Neck, neck! "

Her waist, chest could cover by clothes and embellished. What was her neck? It was obvious that her neck was a little fatter. She had already a swan's neck, and now it became 2 centimeters thicker. It directly became an ordinary neck!

System: "The high decrease of one's likability means that the other party is extremely disgusted with you, and even feels sick of you. In this case, it will be difficult to improve the good impression of the people he knows. It will seriously affect your image of being a stunner, so the punishment will be quickly reduced to 0. I hope you can learn from it and don't make it again."

Bai Yue was so shocked that she forgot to control her expression. She raised her head and looked around. All of a sudden, she met Fang Xiao's eyes and quickly let go of her partner's hand.

The man asked her, "What's wrong, honey?" Then he looked in the direction of her sight and found it was Fang Xiao. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "What happened? Didn't you say that you had broken up with him? Why do you look like you have been caught in adultery?"

Fang Xiao stood up and walked towards Bai Yue. He smiled and said, "This is your so-called busy work. Is it inconvenient for you to listen to my phone? Three or four hours. You are really busy. Why do you change your job to this one? It seems that the business is good."

"Fang Xiao..." It was the first time for Bai Yue to face such a bad situation. She didn't know whether she should be angry because of Fang Xiao's humiliation, or she should say something to save him, or she should directly confront Fang Xiao to keep her new boyfriend's good impression.

She had no experience, so she didn't give the best reaction the first time. Of course, the two men were not idiots.

Fang xiao felt disgusted and said with self-mockery, "I had a conflict with Mr. Du in the villa for you. It's so stupid to think about it now. You are such a woman." He didn't say anything unpleasant in the end. After saying that, he strode away. He didn't want to see Bai Yue anymore.