Chapter 74 - End

On the red carpet of the award ceremony, Huo Wei was wearing an haute couture dress designed by the chief designer of the brand. It was expensive and fashionable, which was suitable for her image and temperament.

Yuan Chen also signed a jewelry endorsement for her and replaced her with a super good stylist. Therefore, it was the first time that she had shown up in public after returning home. She was full of amazement and had nothing to laugh at!

There were live broadcasts of the award ceremony, and many stars and fans were holding the light boards. When Huo Wei entered the hall, she was surprised to find that she had the largest number of fans. As soon as the fans saw her, they shouted her name excitedly. Huo Wei smiled and waved at them. Then she immediately put her index finger to her lips and made a gesture of silence.

Her fans immediately quieted down, especially obedient, but the excited smile on their faces could not be suppressed. This made Huo Wei smile again and then find her seat.

Qing was sitting behind her. Seeing her sit down and greet her, she smiled and said, "Weiwei, congratulations. You are very likely to win the prize today. I think you will win."

Huo Wei turned around and held Qing's hand. She smiled and said, "I feel good whether I win or not. Thank you, Qing. You gave the play to me, or..."

"Hey! How could it be? If you hadn't come to save the crew, I wouldn't have been able to deal with the big problem. Maybe I just paid the liquidated damages and offended the film crew and the director. You would have helped me. Besides, if I acted, the movie wouldn't be so good. You are really good at acting. I took my family to see it. There are only four words. It's amazing." Qing wasn't lying. She really admired Huo Wei's acting skills.

"You're so good at complimenting me, Qing. I've been abroad before, and I haven't been able to join your baby's one-month-old party. I also brought a gift for the baby. Of course, you also have one. When you are free these two days, I will go to your home to see the baby."

"I still have a gift? That's great! You are my son's godmother. Let's make an appointment tomorrow and come to my house whenever you have time. We're going to shoot 'Escape For Life' again. This time, the captain has to take me to fly. Protect me well." Qing joked with a smile.

Of course, Huo Wei agreed without hesitation. Then someone came to say hello to her. She responded with smiles, and there soon became lively.

It had been about four months since she went abroad, but she had never left here. There were even more artists who took the initiative to talk to her. This was the popularity that Huo Wei had been used to. She was very familiar with the daily life of the entertainment industry, and what she lacked was only some professional ability. In this life, the singing and dancing ability she was going to study had reached the qualified line and reached the excellent line of domestic level. Her position in the entertainment industry was naturally stable.

Bai Yue watched the live broadcast, and the jealousy in the bottom of her heart was like a fire burning her heart, burning pain. She didn't even have the qualifications to go to the ceremony. She didn't have any work to be selected, nor did she have any cooperative crew to be selected, nor did she have any other reason to go. She could only taste the difference at home.

Bai Yue murmured nervously, "Don't win a price, Don't win, Don't!"

However, when it came to the award of the best actress, the person on the stage still called out Huo Wei's name!

A decent smile appeared on Huo Wei's face under the camera. She stood up and hugged the people on the left and right. Then she gracefully walked onto the stage and made a speech of award. She became the actress who won the crown of the queen of the movie in the first movie, which was rare to see. Moreover, it was not a miscellaneous award, but the most substantial award in China. From now on, she would definitely be honored and brilliant.