Chapter 93

Mo Zhipeng stared at her sharply and couldn't help asking, "Who the hell are you? What's your purpose of coming here today?"

Liu Yulian said angrily, "You framed him one by one. Did you do it on purpose? Or what do you want to do? Just to fight for the position of the leader of Wulin, are you going to frame up Mo Zhipeng and ruin his reputation?"

Ziqian was even more anxious to pull his brother, "Brother, please make it clear to everyone. How can you help others frame father?" He knew it was true, but he couldn't believe that his brother would betray them. At this time, he was confused.

"After Doctor Huo arrived at the villa, she reminded you several times to be careful and speak with evidence. What? You can't wait to say that you are slandering and framing before the witness can finish his words. Then how can you prove that you are innocent? To prove that none of them can be trusted?"

"Yes, you didn't listen to me. Are you feeling guilty?"

"Can you prove your innocence? Tell me if you can!"

"You have to listen to the witness first, right? What's the rush?"

The situation was in a mess. Many people expressed their opinions. People who believed Mo Zhipeng or didn't believe him thought that they should let someone finish first and there was no need to deny it in a hurry.

The situation was getting out of control. Mo Zhipeng had a bad feeling. From his heart, Huo Wei heard him thinking about how to escape. She nodded to the five witnesses, and they continued to tell her what they knew.

The people who had been working in the demonic sect for eight years were arranged by Mo Zhipeng. At that time, the five of them could escape, but they all relied on this person to know Mo Zhipeng. They sensed that something was wrong in advance and took a chance to escape. Unfortunately, more than twenty people finally tried to run out, only five of them, and the rest were all dead.

The five of them had a narrow escape from death, so they hated Mo Zhipeng very much. Now that they got this opportunity, they just told everything they knew. As for whether Mo Zhipeng would be ashamed into anger and kill them, they were not afraid. Anyway, now that things had come to this, they would definitely have a narrow escape from death in the future. It was better to make it clear at once. If they were lucky enough, they could still get the silver coins given by Choufeng and live a normal life.

Eight years ago, Mo Zhipeng played a big game of chess. He not only wiped out the former leader of the Huos, but also wiped out the former leader of the Tianji and the several leaders of the orthodox faction who were against him!

As soon as he said this, the atmosphere at the scene instantly reached its climax. Mo Zhipeng's eyes turned fierce, and Yue Song flew to protect the witness and let him go on.

The truth buried eight years ago was presented little by little in front of people like a scroll. From how Mo Zhipeng tried to assassinate the people of the two sides to sow dissension between them, to draw the attention of the present leaders of several sects, and worked with them to kill several former leaders in the melee. They helped Mo Zhipeng to be the leader of Wulin, and he helped them to be the leader. For many years, they had been mutually beneficial and done a lot of immoral things.

Huo Feng and the former leader of Tianji had no intention of fighting. The two of them were not fond of killing. At their height, they were more thinking about how to make the Wuylin stable and less killing. However, no fight would violate the interests of many people. Mo Zhipeng seized the minds of these people and worked together to kill these two people.

What the five witnesses knew the most was that the traitor disciple of Huo Feng was innocent from beginning to end. He had never joined the demonic sect, nor had he betrayed Huo Feng. This matter spread like a joke in the demon sect. They killed a very upright person and said that he was a lackey of the demon sect. Wasn't it a joke?