Chapter 78

As soon as Huo Wei arrived, she canceled the engagement, asked for compensation, and packed up the maids who bullied her original host. Naturally, she didn't want to stay any longer. She was sad, desperate, and thought a lot in a short time, and she was very tired. So she pretended to be weak, touched her forehead, and said apologetically, "leader, I'm not feeling well. Can I go back first?"

They had wanted her to go back a long time ago. Mo Zhipeng knew that there were still disputes to be dealt with in the Lius, so he was afraid that Huo Wei would have another thing to do, so he quickly ordered someone to bring a sedan chair and send her back.

She didn't stop hear their mind until they were five hundred meters away from her. She couldn't let her guard down. When she just got along with them for a short time, she had thought of many ways and methods to kill her from their point of view.

The leader and his wife could find a way to kill these people at the most appropriate time, in case she would be in trouble and embarrass the Mos; Mo Ziyue didn't lie to her and marry her. Maybe he would force her to hand over the secret and even kill her to vent his anger when she couldn't hand it over; Ziqian and Liu Rongrong could protect their reputation after she died of illness; The main branch of the Lius could kill her to protect her daughter's reputation; The second branch of the Lius could kill her and ruin Liu Rongrong's reputation.

It could be said that these people had enough reasons to kill her, but she was powerless and had no way to defend or attack. In the world of Wulin, it was ridiculous to be reasonable. Force is everything. Huo Wei had no advantage at all.

No, it couldn't be said that she had no advantage. She still had a huge advantage in a short time, which was that no one knew that she had changed. Today, she put her insistence on hating betrayal, so even if she was different today, their impression of her was still like a weak and easily bullied girl. So she could do something unexpected.

After Huo Wei went back to her room, she closed the door and windows and told the servants not to disturb her.

As soon as Lvluo and Hongrui were beaten to death, the servants in her yard were all silent. They didn't dare to offend her at all. Of course, they would do whatever she said. She just broke off the engagement sadly, so it was normal for her to hide and cry.

After closing the door and windows, Huo Wei began to sort out the important items of the original host. When the two maids were cleaned up, Mo Zhipeng's men also searched their residence and found that some jewelry and cheques were "taken" from Huo Wei, so they sent them back to Huo Wei.

Huo Wei roughly calculated that the same jewelry was worth about one hundred taels, and the cheques were more than five hundred. They were all exchanged for the original host's jewelry. Huo Wei put away the cheques. This was what she could rely on after she went out. It was more convenient than jewelry. Looking at this alone, she didn't know if she should thank them for helping her.

Her clothes were of good quality. After all, they were worn in public. The Mos couldn't let others "see" that they were not good to her. But this was the most useless. She was just a weak woman dressed as a lady! If she went out alone, she would be robbed, wouldn't she?

After searching for a long time, the original host had nothing but these. As the only daughter of the former leader, this was too miserable.

But there was one more thing, which was the Esoterica of the Huos.

Huo Wei didn't take it immediately. Instead, she walked to the window and touched the leaves of the potted plants. She stood there with a sad look and began to listen to the hearts of the flowers, trees, and birds nearby.

【It's so quiet today. All the humans are still in the room.】

【Why is nobody here? Want to have fun. 】