Chapter 17

Huo Wei slept very well that night, because she thoroughly figured out Lou Xiao's attitude towards Zhao Sijia, and it was worthwhile for her to beat around the bush, testing the ground little by little. Following it will be easier, even if she and Zhao Sijia came head to head, it will not affect her relationship with Lou Xiao.

She waited for several days and didn't go to the company, just to heal her injuries first, and then calmly paint the painting. Now her head no longer hurts, and her ankles are no longer swollen. As long as she walks slowly and without too much force, it wouldn't affect her much. She put on the new clothes her mother bought and went to the Huo's headquarters dressed beautifully.

The front desk receptionist knew her, and when led her to the elevator upon seeing her.

Huo Wei thanked politely and walked into the elevator with a smile.

The receptionist walked back to the station and whispered to the colleague: "Oh that was the daughter of the chairman, she speaks so gently, is very pretty, and very polite, she doesn't look like a spoiled girl."

The colleague whispered: "That's because you didn't see her last time. Last time, she broke in directly with a cold face, and had a fight with the general manager."

"Then... what is she doing this time? She couldn't be looking for a fight anymore, right? She was still smiling."

"Hey, it doesn't matter to us whether the gods fight or not."

The few dropped the topic after a few words, but they were all thinking about it, waiting to see if Huo Wei would create any signs of movement.

Huo Wei went directly to the top floor and went straight to the chairman's office. The first person to notice her was Zhao Sijia, who was confused looking at the files. Zhao Sijia sneered when she saw her energetic look. Huo Wei would be arrogant and talk about herself like a victim, but in the end, she was the only one who suffered. These days she had been getting unhappier day by day, and there were still many people who think that she hurt Huo Wei, which was really inexplicable.

Zhao Sijia sat at the desk and didn't move, she lowered her head as if she didn't see her, she didn't mean to say hello at all. Reasonably everyone working here are senior secretaries and special assistants around the chairman. She has the least qualifications and experience. She should be responsible for entertaining guests and serving tea and water. Now she was motionless, and other people are a little unhappy.

Huo Ting Wei's first secretary, Secretary Qin, came up to her with a smile, and greeted politely, "What took Miss Huo the time to come here? The chairman has a guest now, and the guest will leave in about 20 minutes. Can you please wait in the reception room for a while? "

"Of course, I'm not in a hurry." Huo Wei nodded to her and walked straight to the reception room. When she passed by Zhao Sijia, she didn't even look at her.

It's one thing for Zhao Sijia not to talk to her, but it's another thing to be ignored by her now. Zhao Sijia lowered her head, always feeling that other colleagues were watching her and judging her. Huo Wei was the daughter of the chairman, and she is just a "friend" who had been cleared of all relations. Now Huo Wei thinks that she didn't exist, just like making fun of her overconfidence in public.

Secretary Qin asked Huo Wei and made a cup of coffee for Huo Wei. Seeing Zhao Sijia motionless like a statue, she frowned slightly, feeling a little annoyed.

Everyone had seen the outcome of Wang Jing and Xia Meng. Now that Huo Wei had come to the top floor, she had become the victim. In the past few days, she had used trying to help her familiarise herself with the work here as an excuse, to keep Zhao Sijia sorting out files that were not confidential, but such an excuse could not be used all the time. She still had no idea how to treat this Buddha in the future.