Chapter 50

When the third prince disappeared, the emperor and the empress were furious. They mobilized all the forces in the capital city to look for the third prince. The whole city was in a state of panic and self danger. They didn't dare to talk about anything casually anymore but suddenly became quiet.

Huo Wei's shop was also quiet. After all, the only son of the emperor and empress were missing. It was a big deal. No one dared to come here to dress up and change clothes? She could only send people to buy some things.

Huo Wei wasn't in a hurry. The foundation of her shop had been laid there. She didn't need to worry about how to bring back the guests, as long as she let nature take its course. She remembered a plot in the book.

The third prince was injured and saved by Lu Jingyun unexpectedly. Then the third prince thought Lu Jingyun didn't recognize him and was moved that she didn't love his identity but only loved himself. He also found that Lu Jingyun was mature and steady beyond his age, different from other young girls, and had a crush on him.

She asked Lou Ye to send someone to investigate, and sure enough, Lu Jingyun was missing!

At that time, the third prince and Lu Jingyun maybe have already met, but she didn't know if they could still spark. Lu Jingyun was the person that the emperor said to be "vicious". The third prince would fall in love with her only because of a brain injury?

Moreover, it was known to all that Lu Jingyun bribed the monk, and she was engaged to Qingze. She was already preparing for the marriage, which was completely different from what she had read in the book. In the book, Lu Jingyun had been hooking up with Qingze in secret, but no one knew that ancient men cared about this very much. Who would like to be cuckolded?

Lou Ye was also helping to look for the third prince. Huo Wei told him about several small villages in the suburb of the capital. If he was missing, he might be locked up, dead, or in a coma because of being saved. It was better to go to the village to check if there was any clue.

Now it was almost like looking for a needle in a haystack. Lou Ye went wherever he went, so he decided to bring people to look for it only in the village and the mountain. His men had been in the army all year round, and their sensitivity in the wild was far better than others. It was the most suitable place to go to the mountain. His action was the holy will, and the emperor praised him even in anxiety.

The assassins who tried to assassinate Huo Wei were locked up in the dungeon of the secret room by Lou Ye. The prime minister had no chance to kill them, so he had to give up and asked the nail secretly arranged in the eldest prince's camp to destroy the evidence. As for the third prince, they were not very worried. Since the prime minister was snubbed by the eldest prince, he naturally knew in advance that the eldest prince was going to assassinate the third prince. The third prince would be injured, but the prime minister played along with him. Only his confidant knew about it.

He took this opportunity to look away, and finally got some time to calm down and find an opportunity to destroy the evidence. As for the third prince, he arranged for his confidant to disguise as a farm girl to save him, and also prepared to place his confidant beside the third prince.

Unexpectedly, his men hurriedly reported that there was a ghost in the halfway, and Lu Jingyun unexpectedly appeared there and saved the third prince! Moreover, Lu Jimgyun looked suspicious, as if she had known about the assassination.

The prime minister immediately became vigilant. He sent people to investigate what the Lus and the Fangs were involved in, and then investigate the intersection between the Lu Jingyun and the third prince, and why they appeared there. His people were no longer suitable to save the third prince. Now Lou Ye was keeping an eye on him. Once the emperor mistakenly thought it was the third prince's trick, it would be over.