Chapter 79

The more Ziyue spoke, the more he found that Huo Wei liked to listen to things in the Wulin. She was like a young girl and very curious about unknown things. As soon as he mentioned things in the Wulin, Huo Wei completely diverted her attention and stopped thinking about the sad things of Ziqian. This was a good sign. As the only person who could comfort her, he obviously felt that she was more dependent on him. So when he was free, he talked to her secretly and told her a lot of things outside.

Those things were just ordinary for him but important for Huo Wei to live in peace.

Today's Wulin was divided into two major forces. One was the so-called righteous person led by Mo Zhipeng. As far as Huo Wei knew, the Mos were all despicable people, and no one helped the original host at the Wulin Dahui in the book. She was not interested in these "righteous people", but a little expectant and curious about the demonic cult.

It was written in the book that after the main characters fell off the cliff, they hid their names, disguised themselves, and traveled in Wulin. They had contacted a lot from "demonic cult", and made a lot of friends, getting a lot of help. Later, they came back with people to reveal the true face of Mo Zhipeng.

For them, Mo Zhipeng showed partiality to Ziqian and disliked him very much. Naturally, they were not in the same camp, but the evils to help them were their good friends. Not to mention the temperament of the main characters, just talking about what they had encountered and the people they had made friends with was enough to prove that good and bad could not be distinguished. And who divided the so-called justice and evil? It was just that different sects didn't work together, so these sects with longer history had beaten them into the demon sect?

So, Huo Wei secretly led him to talk more about the demonic cult. The other great force in Jianghu was Tianji. In fact, they were also some sects with a long history, but most of them were emerging sects compared to other sects. The common features of these sects were that they acted in a flamboyant manner, did not pay attention to the etiquette and rules, acted extremely when taking revenge, did not forgive anyone, and were disliked by the famous sects. They were all referred to as the demonic cult.

The people of the demonic cult didn't care about being called the demonic cult. They didn't want to be with the decent sects with morality and benevolence. They were happy to be free as a demonic cult. Of course, there would definitely be scums among them, but this had nothing to do with justice or evil. In Huo Wei's eyes, the Mos and the others were scums too, but they would hide, and those stupid scums would not hide. They were scums in essence. The decent sects would clean up the black sheep and the demons.

When Ziyue talked to Huo Wei, he was full of blame and disdain for the demonic cult, but she would naturally extract important information and wouldn't be misled by him. The original host had lost his father five years ago, and that war had also caused the death of the leader of Tianji. Now, the one who was in power was the leader's son, who was ruthless and intelligent.

In the past, Mo Zhipeng wanted to take advantage of the absence of the leader of the demonic cult to destroy them in one go, so that he could make a great contribution to be the leader of the Wulin and gain a good reputation. But he didn't expect that the new leader of Tianji was good at using people and tricks. As soon as he got the position, he would integrate the rest of his strength to fight against justice. Mo Zhipeng's attack not only didn't destroy the demonic cult but also gave the new sect leader a catalyst, giving him a chance to draw the demonic cult together and fight against the enemy outside. In this way, the people in Tianji could convince and believed the new sect leader to be really led by him.

At that time, Mo Zhipeng was also injured, and the righteous also suffered a lot of losses. Seeing that they couldn't take advantage, they had to retreat. Therefore, some people blamed him for being too radical and bringing him some trouble as the leader of the Wulin.