{Plot 2}• Chapter øñè

Sorry for the long wait lovelies!
Been struggling but I hope this long chapter makes up for it!

First chapter in the second plot!
Lemme know what you think this plot is going to hold in the comment section!

ིྀ𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘ིྀ

💙✥💙✥💙

I stopped dead in my tracks as Ryker ran up to me, his eyes wide and his whole person disheveled. He stops in front of me, his eyes searching me for something, but after a while of observation he sighs quietly.

"What happened?" He asks, his eyes kind and gentle as they assess me

"I-i told him something" I muttered lowly, ashamed of my own outburst few minutes ago. Another loud crashing echoed throughout the Hall making me jerk away from the door, few inches closer to Ryker. "I-im sorry. I didn't mean to i-"

He palmed my cheeks, peculiar violet orbs looking into my dark ones. His touch felt strange and almost wrong somehow. I stepped back slightly, making his hands fall to his sides. He noticed but decided to say nothing on it which I appreciated, I don't think I would have been able to explain why being that close to him just felt wrong.

"It's not your fault princess" he shook his head at me, as if that one action would dismiss all the guilty thoughts that swam in my head.

I felt more than guilty I felt horrible. It was a feeling I had never quite encountered before. I felt responsible for whatever was going on and for some reason my chest seemed to tighten each time I heard something being thrown to the ground.

Could I have been too harsh on him? I could feel this deep pain and longing in my chest and I knew for certain it wasn't any emotion of mine.

"Will he be fine?" I asked, more worried about Darius than my current situation.

Understanding flashed in his eyes and he nodded, a small smile aimed to comfort me played on his face, "Yes he will. He just needs some time alone to himself"

"If you want I can check on his later and inform you" he opted and I nodded, attempting to smile back but I couldn't bring myself to fake it.

Walking off I let my mind wonder to the new feelings and thoughts I knew had made a home for themselves in my heart. The mate bond was definitely stronger than any of us could have thought. It was pulling us together, tugging at my heart strings to go to him and comfort him even though I was the one who caused him so much hurt. I needed to relieve him as well as myself from this. We were both subject to the bond and neither of us could be blamed for what she did, it was all her and I was pretty certain she would be cackling over my head but I wasn't going to let her laugh at me any longer.

A feeling of determination washed over me as I strolled down the path to the garden. Letting my eyes sweep over the wide landscape I walked down the pasture, careful my dress didn't get caught under my shoes. Fisting a bunch of the fabric in my hands I continued my journey, settling beside a row of orchids. The smell of pollen, bees and nature's sweet scent wafted up my nostrils bringing me some form of serenity. I felt at home,safe, not threatened or worried I let my mind rest from it's turmoils. I could tell this was a calm before the disastrous storm that was yet to evade my life and unbalance it forever. I tried to prepare for what I knew was to come and what I only hoped wouldn't.

If I was to escape I couldn't go by the king any more, he would never allow it. If I was to stand a chance at escaping I had to use some other way, I had to get help.