{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXIX

Bright rays cast, the light seeping through a peak on the heavy velvet curtains, illuminating the room. Clothes were discarded around, laying carelessly on the floors and piece of furnitures.

Two bodies, tangled together under the comforters. The remnant scent of the thick mist of last night's activities still loomed in the air, the aftermath unraveling. A shuffling sound rippled from the sheets, a quiet yawn erupting from Audrey's throat as she began to wake up. She stirred, her body not getting far as a result of the much more muscular build presses up against hers.

Eyelids fluttering open she was met with a large chest, decorated with dark calligraphy, elegant lines flowing in loops and complicated turns all over the exposed skin of his half naked body- that wasn't covered by the comforters. Ripples of muscles and tight roped skin moving outwards and upwards as he inhaled, his eyelids shut, leaving his long beautiful lashes to fan lightly against his perfectly contoured cheeks. His golden locks were sprawled over his body, their soft strands so tempting she couldn't resist the urge to touch them.

Slowly, as if hypnotised she combs her fingers through his hair, loving the soft feel against her skin. A small appreciative smile stretched her lips as she watched him sleep like a fallen angel, so beautiful, so sinful, so devastatingly gorgeous in every sense of the word. Softly her hand trailed to his cheek where she caresses, loving the tingles that sprouted through her fingertips at the contact. Such sweet familiarity. Suddenly her eyes dropped to his perfect pouted pink lips, so soft, so sweet, so perfect. Immediately, like a flash from a camera memories of last night's activities became fresh in her mind, a wave of every emotion: joy, satisfaction, embarrassment, anxiousness, all of it hit her hard like a brick, smack in the chest.

All the blood rushed to her head, tainting her cheeks and coloring them crimson. Her finger lightly traced his bottom lip, memories of how those same lips sucked so hard on her aching bud last night that she saw stars.
A light gasp left her lips as Darius's fingers began to slowly caress her spine, soft touches causing pleasure to flow through her body. Her eyes flickered to meet his gaze that had just opened, a wolfish grin on his face. Immediately the color on her cheeks resurfaced.

"Hey beautiful" his deep husky baritone reached her ears, causing her body to shudder in delightful sensations.

"H-hi" her voice came out quiet, a lot smaller than she had intended. The reality of what had happened last night registered in her mind now she was down from her sex induced high. They had consummated their union, now in the eyes of everyone they were now a concrete couple. Given that everyone would know, it's not like they were quiet last night. Knowing the nosy maids- whom the elders must have definitely roped they would have definitely stayed to listen in on everything. The thought of them all hearing the noises made Audrey flushed the more.

Then a thought hit Audrey.
What if she was pregnant? Did it work like that? Was it possible to get pregnant on the first night?
They weren't married, wouldn't it be a scandal?

A finger trailed behind her ear, tucking a stray lock of hair away from her eyes. Her gaze lifted to his, they were pooling with gold flakes as he gazed down at her naked form, half of her covered by the comforters. His finger trailed down to her hip where he continued to draw circles absentmindedly as his gaze dragged to her lips, he sucked his bottom lip between his teeth, watching her with hearts practically illuminating his gaze.
He leaned down, pressing his lips passionately to hers. He worked his way through her lips, his tongue parting them with ease. His hot tongue slipped into her mouth, finding her tongue and stroking it. He pulled back, sucking on her bottom lip before straightening her form.
"What's going on in that pretty head of yours, hm?" He asked, noticing how red her cheeks and distant her eyes were. Worry crept into his skin- was she hurt? Did he hurt her last night? He was too aroused to think clearly, Phoenix had taken some control. Maybe he was too rough? What if because of his lack of more restraint he had made her first time bad? "Are you hurting, anywhere? Are you sore?"