EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~5

•𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫•

      Demeter quietly crept down the hallway, goosebumps rising beneath her skin. She felt hot with both excitement and arousal, she couldn't believe Lord Anthony had invited her to his bed chambers.

She could already feel herself dripping with want, her husband had been neglecting her for the new nursing maid. He thought she knew not of it but she found out the first night she saw the maid's cheap hair ornaments on his bed. At least he had the decency to be discreet about it. Upon finding out that her husband had left her, as beautiful and as attractive as she was for a lowly maid she knew it best he did not try to come close to her. It was an insult to her standing as a woman of title, but now she was paying the price.

Luckily for her he was not her mate and she did not love him otherwise the heartbreak would have been unbearable. As she knocked softly on the door, looking around to see if anyone was watching she thanked the goddess for granting her such a release. Non of the other women knew what it felt like to not be touched for weeks, they all had successful romantic lives because they were yet to deliver heirs. Even the future empress glowed with renewed, constant and devoted love making. The rumors would do nothing to scare her away, she knew they were not true, if they were surely her majesty Audrey would have heard or seen something.

The door was pulled open, rattling in the dead silence of the night. A cool breeze washes over Demeter and she resists a shiver as her eyes shamelessly roam Lord Anthony's naked chest, his form only clothed with dark jeans that hung loosely around his waist.

        In that moment all the things she had heard from the maid's swarmed her mind- how they heard the women screaming and gasping with pleasure. It sent excitement bubbling through her, her heart raced and she smiled widely

"Get in" he hissed, grabbing onto her forearm and roughly pulling her into the room.

His behavior only fueled the fire of desire that burnt deep within her core as she stumbled in, only managing to find her footing before she fell. He shuts the door and does not spare her a glance as he walks over to the bed. He reaches under the pillow and pulls out a black wig. He tosses it to Demeter and she catches it, confused pale blue orbs exchanging glances from the wig she held in her hand to Lord Anthony's face. He gave her a deadpan look that said "don't you know what to do with that?"

She swallows nervously and hastily throws her hair into a bun before tugging on the wig. It was a little small for her head but she managed it. She adjusted it with confusion, why would he have a woman's wig and why in this color, most importantly why did he want her to put it on? But Demeter shunned these thoughts, not wanting to ruine things for herself.

"Strip" his voice was demanding, devoid of any emotion but Demeter didn't care. She didn't come here looking for vanilla love nor emotions, she came here to get her release and anything else came secondary.

Without wasting time she undid the laces holding her dress and quickly slips out of it and wastes no time in discarding her chemise as well. She stands in the middle of the room, bare and naked, her nipples standing due to the cold air and the hot eyes that were circling her from the end of the room. Somehow she was more aroused and he had yet to touch her, she could only imagine how it would feel when he would finally touch her. She started to feel so miniscule and vulnerable so she began taking seductive steps towards where Lord Anthony stood, eyes reflecting how much she craved him directed his way.

She stopped only a few inches away from him, giving herself enough space to press her breasts against his bare chest, trailing her hands along his shoulder before dropping then around his neck. His hands remain rigid beside him but she doesn't care as her lips melt against his, she passionately kisses him and he let's him lips part with ease, allowing her slip her tongue into his mouth, meeting his. The moment her tongue meets his it's like something in him snaps and he takes firm hold of her slender waist and roughly turns them around, slamming her against the wall. She lets out a startled moan but half of it is swallowed by his lips. He devours her mouth, biting, sucking and nibbling. She runs her hands along his chest, moaning at every chance she gets. He presses his erection into her, grinding against her.