{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÈR V

{𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀}

𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

With a possessive earth shattering kiss Darius had claimed her lips with a brutal passion like no other. One of his hands had moved to the nape of her neck, guiding her head while the other pulled her to his body.  His lips claimed hers in ways that sent shivers flowing through her body. She felt hot, her thighs rubbing together to try create some much needed friction between her legs. It was the most nerve wrecking kiss she had ever had, from the way his tongue flicked across her lips to the way his teeth nibbled on her soft pink lower lip.

His tongue thrusted into her mouth, going to every corner to taste the sweetness of her mouth. A low purr escaped his chest as her hands slid into his tendrils, tugging softly. His huge possessive hands groped her ass, making an explicit moan tear through her throat. She tried to reciprocate, their tongues dancing together in sync as little noises of pleasure flowed from Audrey's lips as Darius swallowed them up. His hot skillful lips moved down to her jawline, sucking on every inch of skin he was able to. From her jawline he proceeded to her naked throat, sucking hard on a part of her neck that made her shudder in pleasure. A loud moan escaped her lips her head thrown back in ecstasy as he moved down, running his tongue across the sensitive part of her 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙩.

She pulled his head closer, wanting to have his tongue devour as much of her skin as possible. His large hand slipped under her night gown, going to her seeping wet core he drew his long fingers along her barely clothed entrance, drawing horribly slow circles along her folds. She threw her head forward, burying her mouth in his shoulder to keep her pleasured cries muffled.

"Fuck, you're so wet baby. 𝙄𝙩𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚"

His deep voice dripping with the foreign language added to her arousal. She was spiraling, her senses were all over the place and her mind couldn't concentrate on anything but his fingers. His lips met hers as soon as he began tracing small circles over her folds, slowly dipping his hand into her soaked core. Audrey was a shaking mess, her legs trembling badly. His hand slipped into her curls, taking a fist full and bringing it to his nose to inhale deeply, her droopy desire filled eyes landing on his gold flaked orbs.
(𝙎𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚)

"P-please.." Her voice came out a shell of a whisper followed by a pleasured cry as his hand traced her entrance, curling and recoiling, her walls shattering as her legs gave out and she slumped against him.
Her cheeks flushed a beet red at the noises she was making and how much she wanted to have 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

Unapologetically Darius repeated the movement earning a buck of her hips forward in an attempt to have more of his fingers in her, "Tell me what you want my queen. 𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙪𝙞𝙨. Words my love use your words for me, hm?"
(𝙐𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨)

"I.. I" a loud yelp escaped her lips coupled with a moan as Darius held onto her thighs, his fingers digging into her skin in a pleasurable pain. He hoisted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. With her in his arms he pressed them against the wall, letting his very evident bulge grind against her entrance eliciting a deep groan from him and a low whimper from Audrey.

"You're so tempting love" her scent enveloped his nostrils, making Phoenix more aroused and his bulge to twitch under its restraint. "Tell me what you want baby"

His hips grinded brutally into her, making her cry out wanting nothing more but to have him closer. She had gripped onto his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin as her head fell forward and she bit onto his shoulder to muffle her sounds knowing the guards would hear. "𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠" Darius let out a painful groan, reeling his self control to take over soon or else he would end up buried deep inside her.