{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXX

Audrey gave her muscles permission to relax as she slid in front of Darius, her back to his naked front.

           He wrapped a hand around her, his other one pressing the soap lathered sponge to her shoulder. He pecked along beneath her ear, dragging his lips to smother kisses along her wet, naked throat. He slowly rubbed the sponge along her skin, engulfing her in his warmth. The feel of the hot water against her skin mixed with the warm humid air made her bones feel like jelly.

He used the sponge to massage her still sore muscles. Going for two more rounds minutes after she had woken up may not have been the best of ideas but she had no regrets, except the ache between her thighs, still. If she could do I again she surely would.

This calm tranquil feeling washed over her. It felt so nice to be taken care of, especially by the same man who was brutally yet romantically pounding into her probably broken entrance a few hours ago.

A shiver tickled her spine as the sponge weaved round her nipples, causing her to inhale a sharp breath. No matter how many times her and Darius made love to each other, somehow his touch always managed to leave her core soaking with want.  Warmth and love fluttered in her chest as his fingers weaved through her curls, washing her strands clean.

How tenderly he held and touched her made her feel like the most fragile glass. The way he took his time to lather her hair and rinse it clear, the way he worshipped her exotic dark curls made her stomach twist with butterflies.

His soft caress gliding across her skin, possessing every inch of her with light, vanilla touches. While cleaning her he greedily sucked on her skin, loving the feel of her warm skin, coupled with her sweet fluorescent scent and her intoxicating aura. He absolutely loved her hair: her dark, silky locks shimmering with water.

Touch, his love language. He couldn't stay without touching her, even as he bathed her, he made sure everyone inch of her was pressed against him, he made sure her scent flooded his senses and left him drousy. Admittedly just her scent arouses him, easily. Even now, he was hard, as hard as ar ock but he wasn't about to ruine the sweet affectionate moment with his mate.

      To everyone Darius was the Emperor, stoic and icy in his dealings with the kingdom and his people, but as his little mate adjusted- situating herself in a kneeling position between his legs, treading her little fingers through his locks he was naught but a love struck young wolf who surrendered to the tender, loving touch of the woman he loved.

She gently weaved through, massaging his scalp with the pad of her fingers. His head fell, resting against her breast as his large hands held her firmly, pulling her naked form to his callouses. He responded with a purr, his muscles melting into puddles of honey. Amidst her washing Darius busied himself with drawing non existent figures across Audrey's nipples with the tip of his finger. She shuddered, a militia of pleasure marching down her form.

She knew what the words spelt-Darius.

He was painting his name on her body, forever scorching her soul with his, his body with hers, his kisses to her skin. Long gone was the Audrey who looked at Darius's love with scrutiny, now she knew just how much Darius loved her, it was unexplainable. It couldn't be fit into mere words for words were never enough. She couldn't begin to fathom how long he loved her even before meeting her, even after he found her and she hadn't loved him, he still loved her.

His love was like the sweetest of daggers, sharp and stinging, consuming and overwhelming. It pierced right through, leaving a sweet pinch in its wake. Engulfing her in his strong arms, like a furnace, burning down all her walls and leaving nothing but ashes.