{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXV

Audrey♡

Serving out the last bit into the plate I rubbed my hands together, smiling to myself proudly. I reached over to the faucet, turning it on I placed my hand under, letting the cold water rush down and rinse off the dirt from my hands

Drying them off on the rag I felt strong pair of hands curve round my waist, startling me. I jerked a bit, gasping as his head went to my neck, unbothered while he inhaled my scent.

I sighed, a smile accompanying my lips as I finished what I was doing.

"Good morning" I chirped, letting my hands rest on his that we're circled around my waist

He only grumbled in return, further burying his head into my tussled curls. I moved around but he didn't let go. Carrying our plates to the island table, I felt his nose moving around in my hair, his hands getting greedy and cupping my left breast through my night dress.

My breathing picked up and before I could blink his hands had latched onto my hips, hoisting me onto the counter top. I blinked a few times, trying to recover from his movements. His large hands crept up my thighs, resting just high enough to make my skin tingle and my night dress ride dangerously high. His gorgeous face came into view, a sexy smile on his lips making me admire the dimple on his cheek playing peekaboo.

"Hi" I whispered tenderly, running my hands across his beard, loving the way the rough texture felt against my fingers.

"Hi beautiful" he replied, stroking the skin of my thighs gently, conveying so many emotions. His eyes fell to my neck, a look of pride and raw possession took over his features. A hand came to my neck, wrapping around my throat- not enough to restrict my air flow just firm enough to demand all my attention and make my core throb.

Did I have a choking kink I didn't know about?

He brought his face to my neck, his greedy lips littering kisses all over my exposed skin, making me squirm. His other hand moved higher to press his fingers to my bare hips, almost carving the skin. He tilted my head back, granting him full access to my throat- the same tender skin that was already marked with his love bites.

"You taste so sweet my love. Like liquid happiness, fuck you're so perfect. Such a masterpiece" his voice husky with desire made my skin erupt into flames and my veins burn.

Despite the pool of desire gathering between my legs my cheeks darkened, my heart clenching with so much love.
He pulled back, meeting my hooded gaze with his equally sexy ones. His dark gaze dropped to my cleavage, the night dress slightly falling off one shoulder, revealing my pale berries to his eyes.

"I really want to taste you baby, will you let me?" His tone had dropped significantly, making me shiver in delight. He didn't need my permission but he still asked for consent, so romantic. I could tell the desire was so deep in his eyes it scorched through, almost leaking out yet my big Alpha king was such a gentleman he asked first and somehow I found that as such a turn on I was pretty sure I was leaking by now.

I nodded, biting down on my lower lip shyly. He brought my face closer to his, slowly claiming my lips in a hot, passionate desire filled kiss that had me bowing towards him as my body went weak. His hand moved to cup my jaw, angling my face as his tongue slipped into my mouth, tasting every inch of me and devouring me whole. He dragged my lower lip into his mouth, growling lowly. His tongue delved further into my mouth, finding my tongue and engaging in a dark tango as we fought for dominance. But of course he won, catching me off guard when his hand slipped from my hip to my naked sex. He pressed a slender finger to my entrance, making me moan and eyes roll to the back of my head in bliss.