Chapter 103 : Game Plan

The next day. Platinum Room.

"We're done." Said Baekhyun, unplugging his flash drive from his laptop. Luhan pinches the bridge of his nose, placing his laptop down by the coffee table.

Chanyeol stands from his desk, sauntering his way to where Luhan and Baekhyun were. "Well? Did you find anything worth exposing of??"

Baekhyun raises the flash drive on his hand, almost signifying from the way he painted a smug expression on his face that he did find something. "Luhan and I were able to find something worth sharing to everyone. In fact, I know just exactly where to mention this information."

"Wow! Not only were you extracting data, but you were also able to think of a plan as well?!" says Xiumin, munching on some cookies he bought by the vending machine. "Of course~! He's working with Luhan~!" spoke Sehun, as if telling Xiumin off that it was a no-brainer thought.

"Shall we contact Jihoon? We did tell him that we were going to call him once we got something, right?" drawls Lay, exhausted as he barely slept a wink as he finished on his term paper.

"I've been thinking... Don't you guys think that it would be better if he wasn't part of the next step of our plan?" said Chanyeol as he touches the back of his nape. "W-What? Wouldn't he get mad at us if we proceeded without telling him?" says Tao, obviously afraid of the choices to make.

"Even if he were to get angry at us, we're practically untouchable to other people aside from the Gold group. Besides, if the dean were to find out that he was part of this plan, he'll surely lose this scholarship and I don't want to be responsible for having his future taken away..."

Everyone in the room turns quiet, silently agreeing to the words of Chanyeol. "Chanyeol's right, it's too risky for us to allow someone from the Bronze to participate in this. For now, if anyone of you were to encounter Jihoon, tell him that Luhan and Baekhyun are still searching for evidence against the dean." Spoke Kyungsoo with a firm look on his face.

Again, everyone bobs their head once in unison. Luhan stands from the couch after a moment's rest. "I will inform Kai about our findings for now. We'll return later in the afternoon." He takes a swift bow, leaving the Platinum room without another say.

...

Meanwhile. Skyway Bridge. Eun Hee's POV.

I halt in the middle of the Skyway Bridge, letting out a big exhale. I've passed by students so far, but none seem to mind me at all. Did the rumors die out? No, impossible, such a rumor like that would probably last at least a month. But... Maybe Tao was able to solve the problem?

I shake my head, clearing my head with unanswered questions. No matter, I shouldn't be fazed by it any longer. The more I look affected by the rumors, the more it would seem true to other students. For now, it's best to just forget about it and just act normal.

As I proceed towards the Platinum door, to my surprise, I bump into Luhan who opened the door from the other side. I stare at him dumbfound, wondering what he was doing inside with big bags under his eyes. "L-Luhan! What a surprise, what are you doing here?"

He simply bows at my way, "Nothing important. Anyway, I should probably head on back to the Gold's room." Luhan walks pass by me with his laptop just at the side of his waist. I raise a brow as he left, consequently heading on inside the Platinum Room.

"Eun Hee-yah~!!!" Before I could even let them be aware of my situation, it seems that Sehun had already bear hugged me. "S-Sehun...?!" I panic, watching him act like a big baby.

"Eun Hee!" said Xiumin and Chen altogether, and without fail, both join in Sehun's bear hug. I stare at Kyungsoo who just etched a smile from afar, just waving at me like he couldn't even help me get out from this hug even if he tried.