Chapter 93 : Goodbye, Love.

Early Afternoon. Deserted Island. Eun Hee's POV.

An hour has passed and not a single boat was sighted in the distance. So far, everyone remained calm the whole time, probably because the very presence of the plane and the its supplies gave them ease. While I watch Kris and Suho fan a big fire for a smoke signal, I can't help but side glance at Chanyeol who remain collect as he orders the other members to scavenge useful items.

Maybe it was because I stared at him too long that he glanced back at me. The two of us retained each other's eye contact, seeing who would look away first. Chanyeol broke away from our stare, almost as if something from behind me ceased him from continuing. I turn back to find Kai shirtless.

I glance back down to where my feet were buried underneath sand. Soon, Kai sits down beside me. "Although this is not Boracay, it still is the beach. While the sun is still up, it's better to have fun while it lasts." "Are you sure it's okay? The members look awfully worried.." "Letting worry take over you will do no good. Besides, do you think that my members don't have two or three bodyguards protecting them? If we don't arrive in our destination, they will track the last recall of our GPS to look for us."

"T-That's really cool." I mutter in amazement. He chuckles fondly, "It's handy during emergencies but is a pain in the ass when they know your every movement." "EVERYONE! I MADE BUBBLE TEA~!" All of us turn our attention to Sehun who was holding two plastic cups of the said drink.

Like a herd, everyone motioned their way to Sehun to get their own drink. "Well, we're lucky that we have the plane for supplie--" "I'M BORROWING HER." Before I could finish talking to Kai, Krystal had already pulled me back inside the plane where she kicked Sehun out for no one to interrupt.

...

"What happened, Krystal?" I spoke, watching as she takes place at a seat by the window. I sat beside her, watching as she takes small peeks outside. "K-Kyungsoo.." "Kyungsoo? Did something happen to him?" I ask out of curiosity. She shuts the window blinds forcefully, glancing back at me with motivated eyes. "KYUNGSOO HAS ABS!"

I cock my head back, remembering the Sports Festival where Kyungsoo had his shirt out for the whole public to see. "W-Why do you seem so surprise, Krystal? It's not like you to freak out after seeing a guy's abs. I mean, you probably have seen Kai's body just now.." I said, whispering the end part.

She puts both her hands on her warm cheeks, "I need to get dressed, no, you'll need to get dressed as well!" I point at myself, "Y-You mean today?" "Of course I mean today! Now hurry up and strip out of those clothes!!" "W-Wait!!"

...

30 minutes later. Outside the plane.

"Hmm, Eun Hee and Krystal are taking quite a long time inside the plane.." said Lay, getting buried in sand by Kyungsoo and Tao. "Let them be. They're girls after all, they must have gotten lost in their own worlds by now." said Tao as a matter-of-factly. Kyungsoo playfully kicks sand on Tao's shorts, "Yah, since when did you become a girl, huh."

"B-But it's true!" spoke Tao, defending himself as he shakes the sand off his shorts. "Then let's ask them ourselves. Look, here they come." said Lay, grinning widely.

...

Eun Hee's POV.

"K-Krystal, this is embarrassing.." I whisper to her ear. She holds onto my hand, proceeding to walk to where Kyungsoo was burying Lay. "Don't hide behind me and be confident, Eun Hee!" She hissed through her teeth. "H-Hey guys, mind if we join in the fun?" spoke Krystal towards Kyungsoo. He stands from his squat position, "Sure. Here, you can do the other side of Lay." said Kyungsoo, handing her a bucket.