Chapter 35 : Eun Hee VS Krystal

One week later. Krystal's POV.

"Good news, Ms. Jung. It seems that your health has gone extremely well in such a short period of time. Your vital signs are as good as new, and your wounds have completely healed. It's safe to say that you may now continue on with your normal activities in school." said the Doctor. I lift myself from the side of the bed, making a firm grip with Doctor Jones.

"Thank you so much for your help. I hope for your safe flight back to America. You don't know how grateful my parents are for your assistance." I said as I smile brightly. "No problem at all. Then if you would excuse me, I will be heading out now." "Alright. Take care."

Suho and Kris raise themselves up the couch, carrying all of the luggage I have brought in. I gleam at the both of them, "Is Kai going to pick us up today?" Suho shakes his head. "Nope. His driver will. He said that he's going to be calling in an absent since he's been so tired handling with the Platinum affairs as well as your health condition."

I curve my lips down, "Is this true?! Omo! I need to go visit him right away--" Kris pulls my arm back, ceasing me to walk out the door. "He strictly told us not to let you see him till he gets rest. He's not in the Platinum dorm, so you won't be able to see him anyway. He's back at his home right now, so it's better to follow what he instructs."

I cross my arms, "Fine. But I do hope he's doing alright. If it's not too much to ask, will you let me know of his condition soon?" Suho smirks, "Sure thing." The doors noisily open as a nurse enters with her wooden clipboard. "Excuse me. May I excuse a guardian for a signature?" Kris strays away from Suho's side. "I'll sign it." "Alright then. Then please follow me, sir."

Kris follows the nurse out the room. Suho lifts the baggage up, "I'll go and get the driver to roll down the entrance. Wait here for Kris, okay?" "Ugh, okay okay." Suho then leaves the room, leaving the room with its usual silent ambiance. I quirk my lips to the side as I plop down back to the side of my bed. I focus my attention to the Television that seemed to have been on the whole time.

I flip to the news channel to find the recent car incident I have been. I raise the volume to a minimum, hearing another case of what they've found in the investigation. "Well it seems that the case of the car crash of Ms. Krystal Jung, has found one important evidence stuck inside the left car tyre this entire time. This evidence, however, may show that the suspect may have been a female!" The news then shows the evidence of a familiar pink ponytail.

I squint my eyes, gazing intently at it before my eyes completely widens of shock. "T-That ponytail! There's only one person who would even buy something so disgusting in campus!" My blood started to boil, shooting up to my ears as they turn red out of anger. I could barely hear the news reporter say anything. "S-So it was that low-life bitch that put me in this state, huh. So it's like that. She's trying to get revenge by sabotaging me. Well I'll show her. I'll seriously show you, Eun Hee."

...

Central Building. Examination Board. Eun Hee's POV.

"Did you see her?! The new student ranked below the Platinum members in the Midterms!" "New student? You mean Eun Hee Jong? Dude, that girl has been attending since the first semester!" "What?! Are you serious right now? There's no way two people could look like that! The new student is way too pretty to be that four eyes." "It was kind of hard to believe. But seriously, she looks freaking hot right now. If I knew she was going to look like this, I would have made a move on her a long time ago!"

Chanyeol smirks, straying off away from the two gossiping male classmates from the Silver building. He then meets up with Eun Hee whose back was leaned against the wall, the students who pass by couldn't help but lead their eyes to a beautiful lady by the side, heads turning as one or two boyfriends gets slapped by their girlfriend.