Chapter 18 : Aloha!

The sound of seagulls sounded very distant. The blue ocean waves crashed near the white balmy sands. The fresh breeze frequently hitting my hair and the bright round sun that watches the people below. Yes, after surving long hours in Sehun's private plane. We were now in Hawaii for a two night three day vacation! or something like that at least..

"The beach! The beach! It's the beach, Baekhyun!" Sehun happily skips to Baekhyun, who was now unloading everyone's stuff inside the beach house living room. Baekhyun smiles, "Yes Sehun. This is the beach."

Sehun uncovers something from inside his suitcase, "Eun Hee-yah! I bought you your swimsuit! Wear it later, alright?" He flashes a sexy two piece in the air. Suho sighs, "No no no, Sehun. You don't understand, the one piece would look even better with her body." He flashes a white one piece.

"W-Where did you get stuff like those! I'm not wearing any of them!" I defend, blushing as I snatch it away from their hands. They start making me chase after them, grinning as they toss it to each other. Just then, Kai appears out from the bedroom.

"She's not wearing any of those." said a voice. The three of them look behind to find Kai already wearing an alluring white beach polo, and white bottom to match it with. "Ehhh! Does that mean you bought her something to wear already?" pouts Sehun.

Kai throws a paperbag in Eun Hee's way, she catches it. "You'll wear that the whole time we're here, got it? If you take it off, you'll be punished." I clear my throat, "Y-Yes!"

Of course I won't take it off, I don't have any luggage or anything else to change with except for the clothes I've been wearing ever since I visited the Hospital! I unravel the mysterious clothes to find complete winter clothes stacked up alongside a pair of boots.

"Omo? Winter clothes?!" said Sehun, snatching to take a look. "You're really going to let her wear this out in the beach?" said Suho, quite off guard. Kai smirks, "Well of course. As stated from our bet, I could do whatever I want with her for the whole week, right? And what I'm saying is this, and that's for her to wear winter clothes out in this heat."

Kai shot his gaze to mine, "Aren't you going to wear it? I especially bought that for you to wear today. It'll be a shame if you don't." He inches closer to where I was standing, holding my chin up with his index finger, "I thought.. you are willing to do everything for me, hm?"

I felt my vulnerable eyes twitch, "..I-I'll wear it.." Kai grins, "That's a good girl. Well then, all of us are going down to eat lunch by the seaside. You'll easily spot us once you leave the lobby. Let's go guys." He turns his back at me, heading out on the magnificent door.

Baekhyun hesitately blocks Kai's way, "Uhmm. I need to stay here and apply my sunblock. I wouldn't want to damage my skin with the heat." Kai nods, "Alright then. Take your time." Kai and the rest made their way out, shutting the door behind them.

Baekhyun makes his way to Eun Hee, giving her one of the candies he was chewing on during the flight to Hawaii. "Here. It'll calm you down a bit." He hands it over to me, I accept it. "Thank you, Baekhyun.."

He forces up a smile, "H-Hey. Come on, cheer up. We're in Hawaii right now, isn't it exciting to be here? There's great food and the beach is really clean. And to tell you the truth, there isn't that much people here. Only the SVIP members of this hotel could use the beach in front. And there's a barricade for the other people to see you. So you don't have to worry about anything, alright?" He holds my hand, "I'll make sure to stay with you if you feel uncomfortable."

My eyes widen by the sudden gesture, T-This is.. the first time a boy has held my hand like this.. It feels so warm and secure. I shyly grin back at him, "Mmh! I'll try to have fun then.."