Chapter 34 : Revelations

A/N : As promised. 410k reads = update! Enjoy! *^^*

--

Hospital. Room 240. Kai's POV

The doors open as all the Platinum members enter one by one with a serious look on their face. Kai looks back, rubbing his red tired eyes. Kris pats Kai's shoulder, "You shouldn't force yourself to watch over her. Look at yourself, your eyes are completely drained from watching her all night long. You better go home and rest. It's going to be bad for your health, Jongin."

I was indeed tired.. From the moment I was alerted that Krystal had been found in a wreckage of a car crash that took place yesterday, my nerves had been way up maximum. Not only do I have to assure her parents that she is completely safe, I have to deal with the media. 

"That's right, Jongin. We wouldn't want to be visiting two Hospital rooms if you keep this up. Besides, we can take your place to watch over her." said Suho, disentangling the curtains by the left window. Kai gives out a heavy breath out his nostrils, making a stand from the stool beside the bed when suddenly. "O-Oppa.." A voice broke out.

All the Platinum members stand in place, watching as Krystal prompt herself by the head board. Sehun and Luhan help her, arranging the pillow behind her back for support. Kai plops back down the stool. "Are you doing better, Krystal?" Krystal grins. "..Yeah. I feel a little better.."

She then looks at everyone present inside the room, eye-smiling. "Did you all come to visit me here today as well?" "Yeah. I hope you're feeling much better now, Krystal." said Kris, leaning by the side of the wall with style. Krystal giggles with faint pinkish trails on her cheeks. "You know, I kind of feel happy that I got into an accident. If I weren't, I wouldn't be able to see all your adorable sides."

Sehun frowns, "Don't say that, Krystal! Everyone is really worried about you, really! I hope you get well soon so Jongin could rest easy now--" Kai stands from his seat noisily. "I'll be going home now. Make sure the news reporters won't go anywhere near her, it'll be bad to let the public know of her status right now. I'll be back by evening.."

As Kai makes his way out of the room, he was then followed by Luhan. "Jongin." hollers Luhan, catching Kai's full attention. "What is it?" "I checked up on Eun Hee the other day." Kai's eyes flickered sadness, "And you're telling me this, why?" Luhan's brow twitch the slightest. "She's still unstable and confuse of what to feel. She's gone completely isolated from everyone. Then again, she's doing perfectly well. I'm telling you this 'cause I know you would be worried about her, as the big brother you are."

Kai and Luhan share indifferent looks with one another. "Seems like.. I couldn't hide anything from you at all, Luhan. Do the others know of this fact?" Luhan sighs. "No. I didn't want to tell them. I know how much you keep that secret to yourself, and the fact that you're doing so much as to take care of Krystal the whole night and why you cope with her attitude is because she knows something. Since I know this much of what's happening, can you finally explain to me what's been happening?"

Kai paints a defeated look, proceeding to walk down the direction of the parking lot. "Go with me then." The both of them disappear by the elevator.

...

Meanwhile. Gold's Room. Chanyeol's POV.

"Someone steals your valuable item, you do what?" "I try to talk to the person and ask if I could get it back." "Someone hasn't paid your money for a long time, you do what?" "I give them a bit more time, maybe they'd pay sooner or later, right?" "Someone steps on your foot and doesn't apologize, you do what?" "I brush it off like nothing happened." Kyungsoo crosses his eyes, hitting himself with the index card he had made this morning.