Chapter 55 : Mixed Hot Spring

The next day, Late Afternoon. Day 4 of Winter break. Eun Hee's POV.

"Eun Hee? Omo, you're still in bed?" It was Eomma, sitting by my bedside. She extends a hand on top of my forehead. "Your temperature is just fine. Omo, did you perhaps eat something at the party? Hmm, but considering your friends are all alright, then it must be a different reason.." I didn't know why I was pretending to be bedridden in the first place. I just wanted to be alone, but knowing Eomma, if I were to tell her to leave me alone, she'll consider it to be her fault.

Eomma pets my head, feeling her weight off my bed in seconds. "Please get well, Eun Hee.. If you're awake or not, please do join us by dining hall. I'll let Jihoon check up on you in a thirty minutes." I shut my eyes even tighter, breath held long in me till she made an exit out the room.

Around that moment, all parts of my body finally started to be at ease again. I direct my attention to the big window, seeing the sun so set up high in the sky. I unravel myself out of the thick blankets, getting up from bed to stretch my weary limbs. You're doing it again, Eun Hee. If you keep remembering Kai, there's no way you'll forget about him at all. If Chanyeol was here and read my mind just now, I would have been slapped by him again.. I took my bath towel out the bathroom. Maybe a dip in the new Hot spring system ought to calm me down..

...

4th Floor, Hot Spring Area.

I stand outside the female Hot spring area only to find that it was changing its water and will have to open after thirty minutes. I bite my lower lip, Guess it's only right to clean the water after the grand opening this morning. Who wouldn't be disgusted if they haven't cleaned after so many people.. I pivot my head to the nearest arrow sign -- 'Mixed Hot Spring'

With a curious look, I decided to check it out. After walking a few meters away from the ladies hot spring, I find the Mixed Hot Spring open to all genders. Well, I don't have any other choice then. Better make this quick before Jihoon arrives in my room and finds that I'm missing.. After a second of delay, I enter the changing room and quickly changed into a towel.

The moment I stood by the door leading out to the outdoor Hot Spring, I prepared for the worse, thinking that since the ladies wash is under cleaning maintenance, there will be heaps of people piled up here. I grip onto the wooden door and upon sliding it sideways, find the whole place almost closed to empty.

Only around three men, and two female inhabited the place. I quietly enter the water and hid by the side of the rock. There I watch the sun set perfect in view right in front of me. I let the warm water waver with wind's command, and somehow, the wind was almost trying to put me to sleep. It was peaceful and the sound was an orchestra to my ears.

Regardless of the mindless chatter behind me from the people going in and out of the bath, I was lost in my own personal world that only I could access. But being the only person to relax in this magnificent peace would be a bore. I shut my eyes close and thought of my life back in Seoul, a place where every day feels like an adventure with the people around me. It hasn't been long since I arrived here and yet I feel kind of homesick over there..

Especially to the most valuable friends in my school who are probably scattered all over the world right now. My heart thump just a bit to remind me that.. somewhere in this establishment.. Kai is present. I let the water reach up to my shoulders as I sink deeper, but who am I to say that it was really Kai that I saw last night. It was not like I saw a clear perspective of that person.. But if it were really Kai.. I wonder what kind of face should I make.. meeting up in Busan, the place where it all began, I wonder if he remembers all the memories we spent together.