Chapter 58 : Trust Me

Meanwhile. Late Afternoon. Chanyeol's POV. Geongsang Province.

I slam the door of my red Ferrari, taking my shades of the moment I pop a big bill inside the self-service gasoline station. The moment I placed the pipe inside my gas tank, a car arrives just at the curve of my car. I bite the inside of my cheeks, placing my shades back on as I pretend to look somewhere else.

The person's car opens, heels clicking together as I feel her eyes glaring at me from behind. I narrow my eyes down, stopping the gasoline pipe. "Yah! Where the hell are you going, huh?! Don't you know how angry your Father is right now?! Because of you I have to miss my friend's fashion show in Paris today!" It was Krystal, screaming at the top of her lungs.

I paid her no attention, hooking the pipe back to the side of the gas tank. She hits me with her red Gucci purse. "Yah! Park Chanyeol! Are you listening to me?! Because of you--" "I know, okay! You don't have to say it twice, tch." I watch as she folds her arms in front of her. "It's her, isn't it."

I open my water bottle, thinking. "Yah, since when did you become so smart, huh? It's not like I'm visiting any other person in Busan." I said sarcastically. I gulp down a bit of water as she grits her teeth in frustration. She lets out her fumes with a spoiled sigh, "If it's her then.. forcefully bringing you back is going to be worthless. Fine, I did warn you. I'll just watch from the sidelines when your Father scolds you for running off at that dinner. See ya."

She twirls, letting her long curled hair fall into place. I twist the bottle cap back, wiping my mouth with my free wrist. "Wait." I said, catching up to her before she entered her Lamborghini. "Do you know anything on why.. I'm visiting her right now..?"

Her mouth hangs just a tiny bit, rolling her eyes like it was nothing. "Uhm, I'm not at all interested if you miss her or not, okay. Even though Jongin rejected me, there's no way I'm giving up! Anyway, just tell her to prepare for my comeback." I place my shades down a bit, just for my eyes to show. "What are you talking about, huh?" "Oh, right. You weren't inform during the holiday, huh. I'm going to stop school again. I'm flying to New York and work on clothing line that Daddy bought for me."

She pouts cutely, putting her hands together. "Aww, are you going to miss me, Chandork?" I pull my door open, "As if anyone is sane to miss you. Whatever, do what you want. I'm leaving first, bye." I started my engine, watching her stomp her way back inside her car as I drive away from the gasoline station.

I grip tight onto the wheel, punching the honk for about three times till the cars avoided their way near me. "Damn it.. If it wasn't Krystal.. then that bastard Kai has something to do with this for sure..!"

...

That early evening. Busan. Eun Hee's POV.

It has been precisely three hours since Eomma has passed out cold, and yet she's still lying in her bedroom unmoved. I close her room's window, patting the blanket around her chest area, I move closer to the door and with one glance, left to meet the others who are eating their dinner right about now.

"Hey, Eun Hee. Does your Mom sell all the vegetables in her garden?" says Lay, stuffing himself with all the lettuce cups he could eat with samgyeopsal. I bob my head once, "Yeah. She ships three box a week to the nearby market. Why do you ask?--" "Because it tastes sooo good~!" says Tao, licking his sauce covered fingers.

I grin, bowing just a bit for their gratitude. "Thanks. If you like, I could go pick out some vegetables for you guys before you guys go back to Seoul." Kyungsoo stares back at me with his usual round eyes, "Then does that mean you're.." I wave both my hands in front of me, denying further words out of his mouth. "A-Anyeo! I'm not giving up yet.. So please, don't think that I won't be going back to Seoul anymore.."