Chapter 11 : English Thesis

My eyes gradually starts to open. The first thing I saw was the beautiful night sky scenery that was displayed at the small balcony. Night..Night? Night! I sat up but was forcefully laid back down by Kris who was at the side, glaring at me. 

"Finally. You're awake." He said, still grumpy as he'll ever be. I blink thrice looking around everywhere. My laptop has been shut off, my books were all piled up neatly and it seems that someone had changed me into a new pair of Yukata. 

"What happened?! Who turned off my laptop!? Why are you here?! Where's Kai?!" I fired at him all at once. He wince at the sound of my high pitched voice, "Yah. What do you mean what happened. You passed out the last night because you were hiking up a really high fever, don't you remember?" 

I calmly thought about it for a while, but nothing came in mind to how I passed out. "W-Wait. You said last night?" My eyes buldge open. He nods, "You've been sleeping for more than seven hours now. And for your information, we will be leaving tomorrow morning." 

I hastily tried to sit up but Kris prevented me to do so, "Yah! Just lay down will you. The doctor said that you musn't overwork youself. So keep quiet and rest." 

"D-Doctor? Kai called the doctor?" I said baffled. 

"Ah. No. It's that tower guy who called the Doctor." He plainly said.

"Chanyeol, how?" My eyes wider than before. 

"I just heard that Chanyeol was loitering just outside your room and heard Jongin shouting for help. Chanyeol called the doctor while Jongin carried you to bed." He said as a matter-of-factly.

I was awestricken. That tower guy, I mean, Chanyeol. He might seem to be a bad guy in Kai's eyes. But in reality, he's just someone who wants to make friends with me. But I wonder why Kai hates him so much? Is there like a reason he has? I shake my head as I focus on things bigger than what I was thinking.

"B-But the assignment is due tomorrow! I need to do it now!" I said squirming around. "Give it a rest. The others are already working on it right now." 

I shake my head, "They won't finish on time! They'll--" "Yah. Don't underestimate the Platinum group. Just cause we spend our time idly inside the classroom doesn't mean we're not capable of such things. You should place more trust in us, seriously. Besides, it seems that Luhan was secretly doing half of it during our time in the airplane and after taking a dip in the spring. That workaholic." 

Luhan.. Now that I think about it.. He was typing a lot during the Plane. But I didn't know he was working about it as well. I guess I should thank him..

I clear my throat, giving the idea up of escaping from this giant basketball freak. Once again. I have failed Kai. No matter how hard I try to impress him, it seems to take the opposite effect in the end. He'll surely scold me once he sees me up and about..

I held back my tears as hard as I could, hoping Kris wouldn't see pass my weakness. Suddenly, he throws a pillow on top of my face, "I'll give you ten minutes. So hurry up." I heard the door close once more. By the time he left, for the first time, I cried my hardest once more. 

...

"Oh Kris. Why are you outside the room? Is she still asleep?" Before Baekhun could grab hold of the door. Kris immediately holds his hand back. "Bwo? What's wrong, Kris? Something the matter?" worries Baekhyun. Kris sighs as he walks away. 

Baekhyun blinks countless of times and finally enters the room to find Eun Hee promptly seated up. "You're finally awake. Thank god." smiles Baekhyun, kneeling down beside my bed. "We we're as close as getting you back to Seoul using Sehun's private plane."