Chapter 7 : Chanyeol's Plot

Bronze Class. Building 1. 

"Why were you absent yesterday, huh?" asks Chen with a not so satisfied look.

I let out a deep sigh as I remember the events that took place yesterday. I explained to them everything, from when Kai shouted at me at the open field to where Chanyeol escorted me back to school.

"That Jong-in is going way overboard! I could handle letting you do his homework. But calling you stupid for protecting him? Aish! This is so frustrating!" angers Chen as he starts pulling his hair out.

"Yah. Eun Hee. I know we don't really have much say to these but, I think you should stop trying to get closer to Kai. I know he's your step brother and all, but the way he's treating you isn't what a brother should be doing. I hope I didn't offend you or anything.." mutters Xiumin at the end.

Before I could even reply to what Xiumin said, the study hall's door bangs open. It was Sehun. The whole class turns quiet all of a sudden.

He eyes the whole classroom until he locks into my stare, "Jong-in is looking for you." 

I clear my throat as I leave Chen and Xiumin's side. But before I could disappear out the door, I made sure to make one last glance at them.

Sehun takes a tiny peek at me and smiles, "You're in a whole lot of trouble." 

My eyes rounded in horror, "T-Trouble? What do you mean by that?"

He starts laughing, "You'll find out soon."

I didn't know which freaked me out, the way he laughed or the way he said those words while laughing. 

Sehun opens the door, "I brought her!" 

I enter the room silently behind Sehun. I make small glances at the members, they seem to be giving off a more serious aura rather than their playful vibe. Sehun forcefully pushes me, making me land a few inches in front of Kai's desk.

I slowly creep my way to his eyes and when I did, I could feel the angry intensity he was giving off. Just like a tiger ready to eat it's prey. I clear my throat as I maintain my cool composure. "Y-You called..?"

"Where were you yesterday?" His voice sounded edgy.

"I-I was at home--"

"Really? Because I thought I saw you go out from Chanyeol's car." He snorts. I flinch in place.

I grip onto my polo, "D-Don't misunderstand! H-He accidentally broke my glasses and so h-he bought me new ones yesterday!"

He noisily stands, "Oh really? But tell me. Who owns you?" 

I tremble as I answer, "Y-You do."

Kai nods, "If I do own you. Then why are you asking some other guy to buy you a new pair of glasses then? Don't you realize what you've just done?" 

I shake my head, "I-I don't."

He snorts a smile, "Of course you don't." He then slams a hand hard on his desk, "You're making everyone think that you're against me by accompanying Chanyeol yesterday. And do you know what they'll do if they do find out?"

I shake my head, already at the edge of everything. "W-What..?" 

"Students would start spread it everywhere. This thing could even reach the press. It could go badly for me and especially for you. What's worst is that both of us could be ripped off of our titles and be expelled as a student in this school and for what reason? For ruining the Platinum's good name. Now do you understand how vital it is?"