Chapter 25 : A Day with the Gold Members!

CLAAANK! 

My eyes flew up to that startling sound from outside the bedroom. I take my glasses on top of the side table, sitting up as I take a good look at my surroundings. My jaw drops as I remember everything from yesterday. R-Right... I was kicked out from the Platinum dorm last night.. And then, Chanyeol.. Chanyeol gave me his room to sleep for tonight..

"Aiiish! Tao! I told you to stir the pot not burn my entire Kitchen!" "B-But that's what they do in shows right? Flip things?" "Ugh, Tao. I think that's for fried things. You can't do that with the pot." "Oh! Really? I thought it'll look cool with the fire burning up.." "Yeah. It could also burn your face if Kyungsoo hadn't close the stove." 

I arch a brow up, planting my feet down the cold floor. Voices...? Oh.. Could it be the other Gold Members..? I toddle my way to the door, taking a small peek outside. From my view, I see all four of the members, digging in to the breakfast laid out by Chanyeol, who was busily cleaning the large mess that I assume was Tao's fault. 

Kyungsoo tilts his head up, meeting my gaze from afar. He clears his mouth with food, "Oh! She's awake." All of them dart their full attention at my way. I make a small bow, "M-Morning.." I whisper by the door. Chanyeol snorts, "Hey, you're suppose to say that to us, not the door. Hurry up and get your butt seated here. Your food is getting cold, 'kay?" said Chanyeol, pointing a ladle towards me, wearing his blue apron neatly.

I bite my lower lip, scuffing my way to take place beside Lay. "Eun Hee-yah! I heard from Chanyeol that that meanie kicked you out of the Platinum Dorm!" "M-Meanie?" I repeat. Kyungsoo makes a small fit of laugh, "Ah yeah. Tao calls Krystal a meanie 'cause she's been making fun of Tao's eyes ever since." 

"Ever.. since? What's that suppose--" Chanyeol pulls the chair beside me, noisily placing his plate down the table. "Can we not talk about her right now? Just hearing her name makes me lose my appetite." The three members fall silent, agreeing with Chanyeol's words that made me think of this woman named Krystal even more. 

"Ah! What should we do today, Chanyeol?" said Tao. "Uhh, I don't really care. Where do you guys want to do anyway? Eun Hee-yah?" I blink thrice, flicking my eyes to everyone seated here. "W-What do you guys mean?" "Oh! Well isn't it your rest day today? We thought we'd cheer you up today and have fun outside." 

"How about your classes? Don't you guys have to attend?" I choke. Lay smiles, "Don't worry about us, Eun Hee-yah. We're more worried about you, you know. I'm sure you had a traumatizing experience with 'her' yesterday." "Kind of.." I said lowly. Chanyeol lets out an exhale, "Then that's decided then. Let's go to Lotte World." 

Meanwhile. Platinum Room. 

Sehun playfully makes noises with his lips, looking at everyone busily doing their own school work. He buries his face on the couch pillows, "It's soooo boring~" Luhan darts him a look, "It's boring 'cause you're not doing anything productive, Sehun. Why don't you lift a finger and start doing that project you're set to pass next month." "But that's even more boring, Luhan~" 

Krystal plops beside Sehun, patting his head. "Aww, my poor Sehunnie. Do you want to play with me instead?" she beams. Sehun frowns, huffing a sigh. "I wish today would end so I could see Eun Hee-yah tomorrow~" Everyone raise their stares towards Sehun. Krystal's mouth was left agap, "S-Sehunnie. Don't talk nonsense! Seriously.. that girl is a bad influence to you." 

"What? But I want Eun Hee-yah!" Krystal bites her lower lip, "What's so good about her anyway, huh? She's just a poor ugly scholar in this school. If you continue sticking with her, who knows what disease you might catch!" Sehun's frown expands downwards, "But but, Eun Hee-yah is different, Kystal. She's really interesting and cute!--"