Chapter 95 : Sly Move

A few days later. Hospital. Eun Hee's POV.

Over the course of four days, I have heard nothing from both sides of the members. It's because of the Spring Exam that they were too busy to visit. From what I heard from Xiumin via Kakao Talk, the Spring Exam has ended yesterday. The results were to be announced on Monday next week and that is when the next term is to begin.

I jumped out of my Hospital bed, stretching my limbs as I stare down the window. The wind bellowed my hair, and even though it was early spring, it was still a bit chilly. I closed the curtains a bit, soon hearing the door open from behind. I turn to find Kai with his uniform on. "Kai!"

He puts on a gentle smile, "It's been a while, Eun Hee." I rush to greet him with a light embrace, pulling away after a bit. "How was the test? Did everyone do good?" He reassuringly pats my head, "I'm sure the others did just fine. Speaking of, you'll finally be discharged tomorrow." My eyes round up, creating a wide smile. "Really? That's such a relief. I was wondering when I could finally get out from this place."

"Although you'll be discharged from the Hospital, you will have to take it easy for a few days. The doctor strongly warned me that you may experience dizzy spells once in a while, so I ordered Kyungsoo to help you with your duties." Gibbered Kai. "A-Ahh, I see. I just hope that Kyungsoo won't mind though. He already has his own duties to uphold, having to help me with my own is just—"

"Relax, Eun Hee. You are our Platinum. To our extent, we will always find ways to help you." Kai's words were always so gentle and warm, but I really cannot have them spoonfeed me. I have to double my efforts since we're not second year students.

The door sounds off a knock, the both of us glance back to find Eomma with her eco bag. "Oh, Jongin. I'm surprised to see you here." Kai greets Eomma with a smile. "It's been a while, Ms. Jong." Eomma cups both of Kai's cheeks, almost as if examining his state of health by just his looks. "Aigo, are you even eating right? You're almost as thin as that Chanyeol fellow."

Kai lets out a silent chuckle, "I've been too busy helping the Platinum group with some leftover work, so that would explain the sudden weight loss. But enough about me, have you heard of what the doctor spoke?" Eomma takes the nearby stool and sat by my bedside.

"Hmm, I have yet to hear news from the Doctor himself though. I heard that Eun Hee's doctor has been changed to someone more experienced. I just hope that it won't raise the cost to the billing." Said Eomma, feeling quite nervous. Kai touches her hand, petting it as if to let the negative thoughts away. "Ms. Jong, please don't think too much of the costing of this place. Like I've said before, I will be the one paying for her stay and everything else." Eomma bobs her head a couple of times, trying her best to stop tears from falling down her face.

"Yes, yes, you're completely right. I should just try to help as much as I can and take care of Eun Hee." Said Eomma, shaking her head to think right.

"Excuse me? Kim Jongin?" It was the nurse who came by so suddenly. Kai stood up almost immediately, "Yes, that's me. What seems to be the problem?" The nurse smiles, handing him out a printed form. "The billing is ready to be settled by the counter, the medicines will also be delivered by the Doctor himself after the transaction is completed."

"Alright, then is it okay if you lead me to the counter now?" "Sure thing, right this way please." I watch as both the nurse and Kai left the room. I focus my attention of Eomma who took out containers of side dishes from her eco bag. "I'm really glad that you'll finally be discharged tomorrow, Eun Hee. And we have all your friends and Jongin to say thanks for."

"Eomma, you're exaggerating a bit. I'm perfectly fine. I don't recall any injuries at all, and as the members said, I only overworked myself that I landed in the Hospital." I spoke, helping Eomma open the containers one by one. Eomma panics for a bit, holding a thermos tightly with both her hands. "H-How about some tea?"