Chapter 21 : The Mysterious Island | Part 1

"All aboard!" The captain of Chanyeol's ship called out. Soon, the anchor rose from below the sea, taking it's place under the boat. The boat started off slow due to the shallow water, once it reached the deeper parts, it started it's real engine. Dancing along with the waves that once engulf both Kai and I.

What on earth is happening right now. Just a while ago things were perfectly normal, then the next thing you know Chanyeol appears saying strange stuff as always and now we are on our way to that island he's talking about with everyone--

A hand pats my back, "You're always so loud. Right now, it makes me really curious of what you're thinking." It was Chanyeol, joining me as I watch the bright blue ripple waves. I show a disatisfied look, he sighs, "Hey. Don't give me that look, nothing good ever comes whenever you give that look." 

Suddenly, I was swiftly dragged back. I tilt my head to find Sehun and Suho hissing at Chanyeol. "Oh, it's the nothing-good-ever-comes-whenever-you-give-that-look gang." He hiss back. "Stay away from my Eun Hee--I mean Jongin's Platinum." "Yeah! Since Jongin is still recovering, we're here to keep you away from her!" 

"N-Now now. If you guys fight now, more people in this boat would make a commotion." I mutter in annoyance. Sehun pouts, "But but--" I place my index finger on Sehun's mouth. "There's no way this guy is capable of doing anything to me. Trust me, I know one or two of his weakness." I blurt out. Chanyeol's eyes twitch. 

Kris comes in the scene, hooking his hand on both Sehun and Suho's collar, "Stop playing around." "But that Lotte guy is going to attack my Eun H--Jongin's Platinum I mean." said Sehun, his arms crossed as he gets dragged. Kris makes a brief pause of silence, "..He doesn't look like he has bad intentions right now. So let them be. Seriously, I should have bought a leash for you two.." The three disappear out of the deck. I sigh.

I spun back to Chanyeol, "That's right. What is Tao doing here? Wasn't he reprimanded to leave the Hospital?" He bobs his head, "True, but he's not at all injured anymore. His Mother is really just worried about him, issuing him to stay one more week in the Hospital, but knowing Tao, he doesn't want a measly injury to get in the way." "T-That's courageous of him.." "I agree.."

I'm happy that Tao's Mother is very caring for his own son. I'm sure she was really worried to death when she heard about the incident. I'm sure.. Eomma would also feel the same way if I were to be in that wooden plank incident instead of Kai. I wonder though.. if I got hit by those planks, would Kai take care of me like he's being taken care of now..? 

Sigh. I doubt it. I guess he's the last guy that would even care about the incident. No, I bet he wouldn't even care since he hates me so much.But still for what reason is he getting mad for? We had a perfect brother and sister relationship before, what happened then, huh? Could puberty change you or something? Does he dislike me from what I've become right now? Did I change too much when we were kids before? Like.. What did he like. What is like anyway?

Just then, a flashback of Chanyeol appeared in my mind vividly. "..I like the Platinum." I turn deep red by the thought of it.

Chanyeol firmly places a hand on my shoulder, "Hey now. You've been spacing out, are you okay? Are you getting seasick or something?" He questions. "A-Ah. H-Hey. Y-Y-You were joking a while back r-right?" "Joking about what? Spit it out woman." I gulp, "T-The one you said that you l-l-l-l-like m-me.." 

I watch as his face fluster red, "O-Of course! W-What do you take me for! I-I wouldn't even think of batting an eye on you. GAH! Whatever! Just forget that incident, alright? I won't forgive you if you remember that!" He inserts both his hands inside his front pockets, walking away muttering self thoughts to himself. Wow.. I've only been studying in Yonsei University for two months, plus I'm still in my first term here! And yet lots of awkward and surprising stuff has been happening quite a lot nowadays! College life sure is a crazy unexpected world.