Chapter 24 : Krystal Jung

The next day. Platinum Room. 

Sehun slides his head on my lap, curling up like a kitten, "Eun Hee-yah! There's a new ice cream shop down by Gangnam! Do you want to go? I'll treat you everything in the Menu~" "Pass." "Heeeh?!" He sits up, frowning. I sigh, fixing my gaze at him, "I've been dealing with all the Platinum's nonsense for the past weeks now. I don't think I should slack off anymore. Besides, if I continue to do so, I'll be ripped off my scholarship.." I mutter. 

"But--" Baekhyun plants a hand on Sehun's mouth, "I see. We understand, Platinum. We're very sorry for disrupting you for the past weeks. I'll see to it that Sehun doesn't bother you that much." Sehun tilts his head up, glaring at Baekhyun as he gets dragged away back to his desk. 

I shift my attention back to my book, reading the last paragraph before turning a page. But as I do, I accidentally rip the whole page. My eyes round in shock, glancing back and forth to the torn page and to the book. "M-My book!" I yell in frustration.

"What happened, Eun Hee? You expecting something bad to happen today?" said Suho, casually seated on top of his desk. I shake my head in denial, "What do you mean by expecting?" He shrugs, "That's what some people see it. Hmm, let's see, for example, you're writing something with a pencil, but all of a sudden, the lead breaks off. But you weren't writing deeply onto the paper, and that would only mean one thing, and that means something bad is going to happen soon, Eun Hee-yah." 

I was sent cold shivers done my spine, "P-People actually believe in that superstition? I find it more of a coincidence than a signal for an upcoming misfortune, Suho." He shrugs once more, muffling a laugh. "It's clearly up to you whether you believe it or not, Eun Hee-yah. But really, it wouldn't be that coincidental if it happens more than twice."

I awkwardly laugh, "I'm sure it's just a coincidence!" But is it really just a coincidence? Is it really such a coincidence to trip down the stairs? A coincidence to mistaken the men's restroom instead of the female? A coincidence to not notice that my vest was on backwards today? It's only been three hours of class and yet, I find myself believing Suho. This surreal events taking place right now, is surely not a coincidence anymore! 

After taking out the juice stain off my skirt inside the restroom, I saunter my way towards the sky way bridge to find a rather unexpected female visitor. She didn't appear like a student in this campus, rather, she looked more like a supermodel in my perspective. She was wearing a fashionable red dress with her wavy brunette locks falling beautifully in place. 

I inch a bit closer to take a quick glimpse on her face, she was applying lipstick, smacking her lips ever so often. I caught myself following the same lip movements as her, after a second, she snappily close her mirror, darting me a cold look. "Excuse me. But what are you looking at?"

My lips form a grin. Wow! She even knows how to speak English! She's really perfect! "You are very beautiful. If you want to use a bigger mirror, then take a left and you'll see the ladie's room. Have a nice day!" I plunge down into a bow, scattering away from the spot as I enter the Platinum room. 

The woman plainly rolls her eyes, but before she could apply more make-up, she widens her eyes for a brief moment, eyeing the door Eun Hee just entered. "Wait a minute.. That tie..!" 

...

I enter the room to find Suho leaning by the side of the door, I jump a bit in place, feeling my heart rush suddenly. "Y-You scared me!" Suho chuckles, blocking any means to step forward, "Almost falling down the stairs, mistaking the men's room, wearing your vest on backwards and spilling juice on your skirt. Do you really believe that these things are mere coincidence?"