Chapter 79 : Princess for a Day

The next day (Saturday). Platinum Dorm. Eun Hee's POV.

I observe myself in front of the large mirror, placing my bronze tie around my collar as I mutter words of despicable hate towards Yohan who allegedly gave my Platinum uniform a terrible cut. Because of that, Chanyeol had immediately called one of his trusted tailors to remake the same type of uniform with better fabric of durability. I sigh, placing myself down the bed.

"And to think Yohan was called a genius before. He can't even see past my appearance from being Bronze Eun Hee to being Platinum Eun Hee.." Well.. Since I'm told to stay inside the dorm no matter what, I guess I should probably just skip all the procedure of wearing make-up and just enjoy today to study at home.

I place my school bag down my desk and found that my Korean dictionary was back at the Platinum room. I bite my lower lip as I stand from my stool, going out with these clothes won't matter anyway. I'll just have a quick visit there, get my Korean dictionary, and get back home as soon as possible.

I went out and made sure to lock up the dorm properly, the moment I walk right out the gate I met up Yohan who almost threw a bucket of what seems to be water. I stare at him wide-eyed, pointing at the bucket. "Y-Yah! What the hell where you about to do with that!" He blinks twice, glancing down at the supposed empty bucket by now if it weren't for me who caught his act just now.

"Oh, it's just you, Nana. I was hoping to see that Platinum go out of her dorm, it's a good thing I stopped just in time or else you would have been drenched really bad. Hahahaha!" said Yohan, placing the bucket down gently. I felt my right eye twitch, digging down my skirt pocket to hand over his wallet that has been cursing me for a while now. "There."

He accepts it cautiously, "You're giving it back to me?" I plant a palm on my face, "Of course I am! It's your wallet after all! And please be more mindful of your things!" Yohan scratches his cheek, taking a peek inside his wallet just to make a confused face. "Why didn't you take any of the money inside?" "Because that's your wallet and I'm not a thief!" Geez.. He sounds impossible to deal with. If it were any normal person, they'd be investigating me if I got any inside of their personal wallet..

"Anyway, there's no need for us to meet. You got your wallet now, so if you'll excuse me I have to tend to other business somewhere." I walk pass him casually as I set forth towards the Platinum room. A few meters from where I stood and I heard his footsteps gaining on me, I glance back with annoyance to find him nowhere. I huff a tired sigh looking back to find him too closely in front of me.

I jump a step away from him, getting a bit ticked off from his following. "Don't you have some work to do or something? I don't know, like school perhaps?" He looks at his watch, "I don't have anything planned to day actually. Oh, I know! Let's go have some fun today!"

"Firstly, I have some studying to do today. And second," I firmly gave him a swift slap right across the face. "That's for the uniform you wrecked yesterday." He reverts the direction of his face back at me, looking so shocked. "Uniform..? You mean the Platinum's uniform? Why would you be so concern over that? I actually did you a huge favour, Nana. Besides, if I keep on annoying her like what I did yesterday, she'll probably resign her position as Platinum! That way, you can finally have an ease of heart for Chanyeol.." He trails off, plastering a sour expression. "Although it is true that I am helping you out of your unrequited love, I just can't help but think why'd you even like a person like Chanyeol. I mean, yeah, he's got top ranked looks but mostly he's an air head." Speak for yourself!!

I sigh, "Look, Yohan. I don't mean to be a deceiver but there's something that you should know about me. I'm not really Nana.. I am--" "Yes yes, I know that you're in love and everything with Chanyeol. But you know, you could probably end up with someone better. You may not be the type of every guy out there, but you're honest about your feelings and that's something that is rare to find in a girl nowadays!"