Chapter 83 : Abandoned Warehouse

Some Warehouse. Eun Hee's POV.

I continue to stare at Mio whose face was facing the side, as much as I wanted to apologize, there really wasn't a single guilty bone in my body for doing that. "People who believe that hurting someone they envy would enlighten them of their jealousy are truly evil people, instead of fighting fairly you think it's a just act to take revenge on someone who clearly hasn't done anything wrong." I put my hands on her shoulders firmly, "Look at yourself, Mio! This isn't you.."

She embraces my hand with hers, sobbing with some of her hair strand in the way of her porcelain face. "It's true.. This isn't who I am to begin with. All these things were mainly just to scare you, but something inside me wants to hurt you but I can't. You've been kind to me, you've showed me what a friend would be like and I don't think I could find anyone as heart-warming as you are, Eun Hee.."

I pull her back to examine her face, "You want to get some ice cream?" I spoke, trying to cheer her up with a friendly suggestion. Her face displays a grim expression, shaking her head. "I-I can't do that just yet, Eun Hee.." I raise a brow, "Why? Is something wrong?" I watch as she bites her thumb nail, "I accidentally stole you from Hanyang University, without a trace at that. If Yohan finds out about all this, he will surely not stop till he finds you. And if he sees me as a culprit he's going to--!"

"If that's the case, I have a plan."

...

Meanwhile. Inside his car. Chanyeol's POV.

"So any news regarding Yohan's location?" I spoke, gripping tightly onto the steering wheel. Kyungsoo fiddles with his high-tech mobile GPS, almost at the verge of throwing it out the window. "Ugh! This thing must be broken." "Stupid, you're looking it at the wrong way." said Lay, snatching it away from Kyungsoo's hand.

"There we go," said Lay, back on track with what's happening. "Hmm, he's still in one place though. There's no sign of him moving any time--Oh, never mind, he's moving." I accelerate farther up the highway, "Where is he heading?" Lay hums a he thinks, "Take the left exit." I take a left turn down the tunnel, "Shit, I meant the right exit, sorry." I glance up to him using the rear mirror, "God damn it, Lay! You had one job!"

Kyungsoo's phone starts to ring, "Hello? Luhan? What's up?" I take small peeks every now and then towards Kyungsoo who seems to be listening quite intently to what Luhan is talking about at the other end of the phone. "Well, since you thought of that plan then maybe it'll work just as fine. Okay, I'll go and tell them before we meet up at that location. Alright, bye." The moment he hanged up, Kyungsoo immediately eyed all of us.

"Okay, so this is what Luhan said. Fortunately, they've successfully located Eun Hee. We are going to meet with the Gold members by a river which is behind the warehouse from there, he will brief us about a plan that could be a bit dangerous for us, but has a high chance of avoiding any misfortune. For now, this is what the plan consists.."

...

An hour later. Abandoned Warehouse. No One's POV.

A loud knocking sound was heard from the outside, Mio nods at both her muscular bodyguards to check who was outside. In comes the Gold members who were quickly seized by Mio's men. Kai and the rest of the members took notice of Eun Hee who was tightly wrapped with ropes on top of a what seems to be a big storage truck.

"Don't worry, Eun Hee! We will come get you soon!" yells Sehun, cooperating with his own share of rope bindings given to him by Mio's bodyguards. Suho jabs him with his elbows, signalling that he shouldn't talk any further. "What exactly do you want from her?" starts Kai, kneeling defencelessly in front of Mio.