Chapter 94 : Losing Memories

A/N : Hi guys! This chapter starts SEASON 2 of DU. *^^*

---

Morning. Hospital Room, Seoul. Eun Hee's POV.

My eyes groggily open to find the white ceiling alongside the ray of light seeping in through the window beside my bed. I raise my hand up to find an IV attached. I raise my head up just a bit to find the both group members fast asleep by the living room area with nothing but the Television left open on the News network.

I prompt myself up when the door opens to reveal Chanyeol with two plastic filled with what seems like Chicken. The two of us make eye contact and as soon as he realized the situation, he placed the plastics down on top of the coffee table and approached me with a worried look.

"Thank God, you're finally awake, Eun Hee!" He spoke, his big hands ontop of my shoulders. I cluster my brows together, not seeming to know what had happened to me in the first place. "What happened? Why am I in the Hospital?"

Chanyeol scratches a part of his cheek, "Uhm, I don't know how to explain it really. I think it's best if you ask the doctor yourself, Eun Hee." Somehow, hearing his vague answer made me think that my trip to the Hospital isn't something to be taken lightly. After a few minutes, the rest of the members woke up from their light slumber, rushing to greet me with the same concerned expression.

"A-Are you okay, Eun Hee?" "Yeah! Are you okay? You've been asleep for 3 days!" says both Xiumin and Chen. My eyes widen by the sudden thought of what Chen had said, to have slept for 3 days, what was the cause of it all. As much as I force myself to remember, it seems I don't even remember what had happened.

Soon, the doctor was called in. "How are you feeling, Ms. Jong?" I clear my throat, watching as the doctor ready his clipboard and bolpen. "Uhm, my body feels a bit stiff. I could barely feel my arms and legs, and there's a sharp ringing in my head." The doctor nods as if he already knew my symptoms beforehand. He continues to check his clipboard before lowering it to make eye contact. "I will let the nurse bring in some pain killers, as for the ringing in your ears, they'll disappear sooner or later so just get some more rest before you can get discharged from the Hospital."

The doctor leaves the room, but in the process bumps into Kai and the rest of the members behind him. My eyes widen at the sight of him, "Kai.." I spoke in a soft manner. He makes way towards me, placing a loose strand of hair behind me. "I'm glad you're doing fine."

I bob my head, "I'm okay, but what I'm more concerned about is what happened in the course of three days. Can someone please explain?" Kai peers over his shoulder, almost as if signalling Luhan who stepped in a bit forward for him to be taken into attention. "Our plane that was bound to Boracay, crashed in a deserted island. It left all of us in this room stranded for over nine hours before helped arrived."

I held onto my head, trying to imagine all the scenarios in my head, but alas, I still cannot fathom one scene no matter how hard I try. "Seems you really can't recall anything. Tell me, Eun Hee, what is the latest memory in your mind?" asks Luhan, looking more and more like a fresh doctor.

I placed a finger underneath my lip, flicking my stare back at him after a few minutes. "I remember.. It's morning.. and, I see everyone in the Platinum room and.." I took a hefty breath of air. "..And I was wearing my Bronze uniform, and I remember Lay asking.. why I was wearing my old uniform and that I replied that, Tao had recently whacked the washing machine with his wushu stick."

I close my eyes, but the remnants seems to have fade off from there. I watch as the members stare at me wide-eyed. Luhan meets Kai's stare, almost as if they were talking telephatically.