Chapter 37 : One Wrong Mistake

Gold's Room. Sunny Afternoon. Eun Hee's POV.

"Tower." "Bacon." They both greet each other, exchanging harsh looks at one another. I butt in their usual rivalry stare. "Cut it out you guys! You two promised that you two aren't going to do this!" Chanyeol crosses his arms, puffing his cheeks to enlarge. "Well don't look at me! He's the one starting all the fights! Besides, there's no way a Platinum member and a Gold member can ever be friends. It's like you want North Korea and South Korea to reunite."

Baekhyun paints a sorrowful look with a sigh at the end. He touches my right shoulder, "I think he's right, Eun Hee. Even though we promised you that we'd team up for your finals competition with Krystal, there's no way our personality let alone attitude settle our differences.."

"You wouldn't know if you didn't try to get along. You might never know, in some weird dimension, you two are probably the most loved couple or something." Chanyeol's eye twitch, walking away in a hopeless matter. "Be right back. I think my ears are bleeding." Baekhyun plants  a small face palm, "P-Please don't say such things in the future, Platinum.."

I sigh in defeat, looking at the other Gold members lazily doing their own business in regards to the upcoming Finals. I then catch Xiumin's undivided attention, as we share a brief exchange of stare, he looks away in haste, obviously still frustrated with me and my new attitude change, kind of.

I finally plop down beside Kyungsoo who seems to be creatively jotting down words on a simple notepad. "You guys are probably right. I should have known better than force you two together. But it would have been really nice if we all got along well, right?" Baekhyun smirks, "You might be right. Maybe in the future, if things are finally settled down, we all could be best of friends. Who knows right."

I return the reassuring smile back to Baekhyun, hoping that his words do come true. In the midst of a quiet and sunny afternoon, the door bangs of loud knocks, disrupting the momentum of the members in the room. Lay nosily stands from his chair, placing his reading glasses down in irritation. Upon greeting the person at the other end, they find three big men wander inside the room in a hasty instance.

In a matter of moments, Baekhyun receives a big fist down his left cheek. He lands down the velvet floor, looking up to the person who had done it. He then stares right pass the man, eyeing Kai and Luhan who hide behind the three bulky men.

"The hell is wrong with you picking a fight just like that, huh?!" exclaims Chanyeol, placing himself in front of Baekhyun in case another beating comes around. I couldn't help but cower myself behind Chen and Xiumin, who seems to have place our bothersome quarrel for the meantime to protect me from Kai.

"This doesn't involve you, Tower. You shouldn't care either way, right? He is a platinum member after all. So save your breath for someone else." He throws his stare back to Baekhyun, "Hurry and bring him to the car."

"Don't think 'cause you told me off the last time, means that I'll be backing out just like that. Regardless whether he is a platinum member or not, the matter is you. I still don't approve of you and how you hurt the people around you! If you're taking him somewhere, then take us all with you!" said Chanyeol, shoving a handful of words to Kai.

Luhan mumbles an inaudible phrase in Kai's ear, commanding him of something unknown till Kai said so to all of us. "Do as you please, just as long as Baekhyun comes with us--" "And what may be the possible reason as to why you need him? By the looks of that nasty punch a while ago, it seems that he has done something unforgivable to you." says Kyungsoo smartly.

Kai paints a disappointed look. "Baekhyun is an assassin."

...

Hospital Room. An hour later.