Chapter 61 : EunRa is Back

Calculus Classroom. Eun Hee's POV.

"Okay, okay. Settle down, class. I've arrived so sit down!" I glance at the front of the class to find out teacher to have arrived. I took one last look on Rae, rather, EunRa who had more than a satisfying look as my face turned pale. Not less than minutes, Chanyeol pokes me from behind with his bolpen. "Psst, are you okay? You're looking a little pale. Want to go to the clinic?"

I narrow my eyes down to my desk, hands shaking as I grab hold of my pencil. "E-Everything is fine.." He didn't bother asking any further as to why my actions suddenly become bland and sluggish. But I'm thankful for that, just as long as they never know who EunRa is. At least, for now..

...

Dismissal Time. School Entrance.

"Thank you guys so much for accompanying me today, it was tons of fun being with you all! I hope we continue have more fun times in the following days to come." Rae cutely waves at all the members and saved me last as she surprised me with a close hug. "See you later, Eun Hee." she whispered in my ear. I felt my body paralyzed for a second till she pulled away.

She made one small bow and took off to ride her expensive service car which is rare to see here. Chanyeol places his arm around my shoulder, "Well then, Eun Hee and I should probably go walk home now." "Yeah, yeah. Go have your Korean Drama moment. We're going to hit the Ice Cream Parlour and the arcade. Call us when you need us." said Lay, leading the herd of ignorant and excited members.

Chanyeol and I stood in place as we observe them exit the school ground. Like a worried Mother, I stare up at Chanyeol. "Yah, are you sure you're okay with leaving them all together like that?" Chanyeol faces me with a grin, "You afraid Lay will abandon them like what he does with Kyungsoo in the Haunted house?"

Like a sudden realization of the past happening, I panicked. "Y-Yah!--" He buries my face into his chest, hugging my even tighter. "Hahaha, don't worry. The belts their wearing have GPS, and they all have their bodyguards around them hiding secretly. Besides, Ami and Jin-Ah mentioned that they were going to catch up with them after their club activities. They're going to be just fine." I took a deep breath and exhaled it with relief. "You better take care of them, Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol starts walking and leading the way out of the school. "Yes, darling. Whatever you wish." He cooed as he pecks my head softly. We walked side by side one another and held hands, how long has it been since I've been with this dork. When I think about the times we've fought back in Seoul, it's as if Busan has made a place where everyone could be happy. If this goes on, I wouldn't want to go back and just stay here with them, forever.

...

Eun Hee's Front House. Eun Hee's POV.

"Anyway, so Kyungsoo and Lay had to--" "Wait." I said, cutting Chanyeol from continuing his storytelling. The both of us focus our attention to a black Sedan that was idly waiting in front of our house. Minutes later, Eomma exits the car with a blank look. "Wow, what's a car like that doing here." murmured Chanyeol.

Eomma catches us both, looking away in an instance. Instinctively, it made me worry again. I got my bag from Chanyeol's left arm, "You can go, Chanyeol. I'll see you tomorrow.." "W-Wait. Are you sure? Do you want me to wait out in case something bad happens?" I shook my head, taking his anxious hand off of mine. "It's fine, she's not that unstable like yesterday. Go and meet up with the rest of the members, okay?" He firmly nods, standing still in place as to watch me enter my house safely.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, eyes the car which made a right turn down the hill. He adjusts the strap of his backpack and started to follow the car down the same path. The car's acceleration speeds up as it lands on a straight road. Chanyeol tried his very best to catch up, loosening his neck tie as he continues to put up a chase.