Two Months & A New Concept of A Witch

"First things first ladies." said Serena. "We eat for our extra charge for shopping. And I betcha Raven and Selina are starving?"

"I'm not really starving, I've only eaten bone broth for two months I was back on Earth." Selina informs the other girls.

"Bone broth, you got appetite discharge that bad? What were you eating?" Raven asked.

"Whatever was served at Cloudtower castle lunch times," spoke Selina. Mirta whispered into Serena's ears.

"Ah huh." Serena hummed into Mirta's ears, and then spoke.  "You head to Hexcafe and get a dish similar to Cloudtower lunches I'll by so bone broth for Selina. That's a smart idea Mirta, slowly ease her stomach back to proper food. Catch  you two later at the full attire store Stella brags about so much."

"Why you let them two go alone to Hexcafe?" inquired Roxy. "It is CT witch common ground territory." 

"On Wednesday's yes, but Mirta will be left alone every young witch  knows what what Selina is capable of since Griffin had her prove it in front of the witch student body you never mess with a new fairy who was once a witch of snakes."

"She is always going to be a Witch of Snakes, Serena, she lived through that without it half her life would be emptiness, if Acheron couldn't get rid of that part of her nor would she do herself. Her dark powers are still within her, just like Valtor's Dark Dragonflame is now at the center of all Bloom's regular dragonflame it's why she was sick this year, and she's still struggling even with Dragonnix form." Roxy boldy argues back. "There are somethings about a person about fairy whether we or they like it cannot be changed."

So Mirta took Selina over to Hexcafe down Witch Alley according to the street sign. They came upon the same building where Musa had got bombarded by the older witches just outside.

"What's that smell?"

"That smells like my sister Lucy's Callisto Dark Grape Lemonda it is a witch drink homemade recipe, her recipes are better than Cloudtower's not as gross." Lucy was standing behind a table with a witch with Blueberry hair in a starry dress with blue background up it. There was a sign up that Funds for Moving the Dragon Skull Magix Museum of Magic Artifacts, co operated by Lucy Witch of Insects, and Helen Tsara a witch who had light based powers.

"Witch of Healing it's been a blue moon since we had one of you, where were you born, Miss Tsara?"

"Obscurra," Helen said. "My best friend and I got swept onto the Forgotten where Legend has it we have animals that talk some that have wings and plants that don't stay stationary. There's my friend Sira Witch of Pranks you know, Mirta, and Selina."

"Yep. Easily would recognized in a crowd." says Sira. She had raspberry hair that matched her friend's eyes and Sira's eyes were very blueberry in color."

Selina dropped a hunk of Magic Coins into the funds tin can.

"Thank you, Selina, yougling." Lucy spoke to her. "Take care of my little sister, Mirta. Good luck in fairy training."

"She is your sister?" questioned Selina.

"Ah huh, we're sisters." said Mirta. "And I'm okay that she's a witch she won't steal people's boyfriends and tries to make sure peer pressure doesn't go to her head. "Let's grab a miniature meal box to go for you, Miss Selina."

They walked into Hexcafe all the Witches stood up with attention and saluted Selina. Selina saluted them back and said. "Sit back down and each your breakfast, lunch or dinner and don't mind me. Mirta, why are there some many here tonight?"

"Cloudtower's being funny, Griffin sent me a letter, the Witches are waiting to use the new dormitory second partitoned off at Red Fountain for them, Griffin said Cloudtower is outta of control ever since you stepped inside Selina. According to her last letter she said several students are stuck locked in their rooms no ability to get food or drink. It's sad. It's like Cloudtower misses you, you're not good, you're not bad either you're a gray person.

Selina began to drink the Dark Grape Lemonade Lucy made, you should tell your big sister this drink is Earth Fair worthy, it's delicious. I got it my knew color clothing choice is going to be based off this new drink let's call it Witch Grape.

"1 miniature meal packet that consists of eggplant, asparaugus and sauerkraut, square of dead desert locust, chocolate beetle box with raisins in them, a bowl of mash potatoes and green apple jello. All of this to go please. Put it on Mirta Callisto's expenses." Mirta proudly spoke to the cashier taking her order for Selina since Selina was too nervous to step up and do it herself."

But an older witch was walking in the backroom bossing people around Black hair black sequin covered dress with a strap around her neck. Nightly looked up at her and immediately Selina saw the red behind the yellow that Griffin released the Trix had the crazed eyes.

"Tunia, stop slacking enough with the art for the lemonade stand outside you're a Witch that has a talent for baking, so get in her and make your Greek mythology theme cake you called Blueberry Pandora box cake." Nightly hissed it was the exact same voice Selina heard in her head she had no clue how.

"Yes, Professor Nightly, I still can't believe you the Witch of Cursed Totems grew up on Earth."

"Fortunia Millia Harmonica, enough flattery isn't going to get you anywhere, such a naive girl indeed." Nightly hissed again. Selina was sure and little did that professor know Selina recorded her voice on her phone easily. Cloudtower's strange behavior must be do to the presence of this woman. Mirta took the Miniature mealbox.  And the two of them walked Mirta buying a 8 pack of the lemonades from her sister for the rest of the Moonix Club girls.

Author's Note: Up above the artwork was made by a friend of mine made this for me when I was on the Cloudtower Amino app

Author's Note: Up above the artwork was made by a friend of mine made this for me when I was on the Cloudtower Amino app. But I am no longer on that but this probably is. This is one of my characters for a witch at Cloudtower. I will never be going back to anything on Amino as it is a corrupted community, but this odd chief's daughter from Memory Isle and her best friend will play important roles in this story. The picture is her Witchtix transformation the first form you see a witch call upon and in her hand is a Mythix wand her family held onto for generations. Her civilian dress shrinks into a cape when she calls upon her transformation, and a bright lemon yellow flowey dress covers the  rest of her body and a orange belt fits snuggly about her waist.