Postive Energy of Gardenia

"Wow, I can feel the positive magic radiating here." said Sereena. "So much stronger if I didn't realize what it was might as well call it a tornado's wind sweeping through the city cause if I weren't a fairy it might have swept me off my feet."

The other girls laughed at Sereena's comment. Carmen took charge at Tecna's desk. Roxy went to the mini clinic to work. Cindy took care of the front desk jobs. Selina went to the bathing station something Stella would normally do.

"I'm gonna go find the boys." Raven said. "They need to know where they're staying. I know my way round well enough I lived here."

"Watch out for Mitzi." Roxy warned her. "She can be quite testy." Raven smirked and sighed. "I know just how to handle testy people."

She walked out the door with her miniature flying pig fairy pet.

"So that's where those girls work are these new employees also fairies?" asked one of the animal smugglers.

"I don't know." said his buddy. "But the Winx ended our business, and those witches invaded our privacy getting back at some of their fairy friends is worthwhile."

"Those two with the green hair and brown hair with blue dresses they've been around the Winx last year."

"And I bet I know there's a kid they're bound to save nearby. I believe her name is Macy. She's just around the corner."

Raven was walking the streets she pasted Eagalia's and Bloom's home. She walked this path for so many days beforehand. She knew this city as well as any other young citizen of Gardenia.

"Back so soon, Raven?" asked Mitzi grumbling as she was scrubbing chalk off her garden wall. The words were rude very rude. Ruder than hers actually ever been. Raven couldn't help it suddenly she saw it. The little sister in danger of being kidnapped. Just looking at someone in their eyes and the most possible future occurs to make a vision of hers. She saw Macy struggling. One of the things on the brick walls was Mitzi's name mispelled as Mitsy.

"Someone actually calls you a laughing mitten?" She asked. "That's beyond disturbing."

"I know, Raven." Mitzi said. "It's rude."

"Your sister is in danger, Macy? Where is she?"

"Out in the community Gardenia area at the park she's there everyday now. She loves the place. Why? And wait what danger?"

"Animal smugglers trying to kidnap her." Raven responds. Mitzi dropped her washing bucket water splashed onto the brick taking care of the rest of the property damage away finally. Mitzi ran towards the park and Raven took off after her. She wasn't going to let her face these animal smuggler's alone.

What the hell do you want?" Macy asked noticing the men stalking her.

"You're that little girl who believed in the Winx so hard, you're going to do us a favor by getting rid of you we'll make them pay, Macy."

Macy slammed an empty pot into the skinny guy's foot. Causing him to grab it. And completely let them know he was sensitive to pain.

"Buck up you idiot you're as bad as Jasper that henchman in one of the Disney classics." The other grumbled. He grabbed her by the arm.

"Let go of my little sister or you're going to jail you potato sack bafoons." Mitzi bellowed at the top of her lungs. Her body glowed dark. Raven saw it it felt weird. It felt dark. Then she remember Mitzi and her three friends had been forced into the position of taking on the role of Dark Fairy Trio by the Wizards of the Black Circle a piece of their magic was latched tightly onto Mitzi. A blast of black magic threw the fat ugly frumpy grownup 10 miles away. Causing Macy to launch higher up in the air. Mitzi was stumped at what came out of her hands.

Without think Raven summons her power. "Moonix, Wildix, Raven Fairy of "
Fortunetelling."
"Fortunate Landing!" She cast.

"That explains why you told me what you did." Mitzi said solemnly. "Thank you for helping me look after my baby sister."

I'm happy to, Mitzi." said Raven. "You've been through a rough few years I know don't ask."

Macy woke up save and sound. Raven took Macy aside and said. "Your sister your big sister needs your help to stay sane, she's still got black magic from within her from when the wizards forced her to be a dark fairy. Can you help her stay, young little Macy?"

"I'll do my best, Miss Raven." answered Macy. "My sister has good in her still I know it she shows it to me most of all."

"Good, and thank you, Macy, you're doing every citizen in Gardenia a favor, girlie." Raven stated proudly to the young beautiful child before her.

azura-noceda-blight I have set up 8 videos from a 7 minutes and 10 second length video I published to Youtube in my What if Playlist I just announced it on my profile conversation board
One video is already public of the eight I recently put into the cue the other 7 will publish throughout the day. Wanted to let you know. It's attached to a full playlist that goes with the story's companion books. Playlist link is on My Conversation board in one of my replies to my own latest announcement, okay.