The Wildix Power

(The transformation Tynix will stay in this season but Butterflix will come later as it is said it's a power of Nature, so it will come directly from Flora Not Animals. The Wildix power will come from Roxy, right now in this season. The Butterflix will still help protect fairy animals as it defends all nature. Wildix will a better fit for fighting an antagonist like Kalshara and Brafillus and in this story they were stolen children. And Kalshara was corrupted by her captures and she is a shapeshifter like Dumant but she can only turn into a lionperson like the tribe on Eraklyon which was where she was stolen from also the same people same clan that attacked Sky and Thoren for good reasons that they were mad at  Erendor was destroying their forested home upon the land.

The Wildix power has three other stages to it.
Offer the Animalix power. (Bloom since she ends up making the wildest risks out of the Winx she may earn that one)
The Animalix power bondage with a Fairy animal will be done by Roxy
Tynix given by the fairy animals

Mythix will also make a comeback because it will be used against real monsters, like the Earth Giants we're about to see.

And Butterflix will appear in another season either by Flora or Alderra. PrincessesofPower35 hope you understand. If you other readers are upset I'm sorry this is the way the story is staying. Roxy's bonded fairy animal will be an Earth Nature Phoenix found in the past on Tir Nan Og. If you don't like it go to someone aka noblefan who did all of the original season stories almost all the way by their tv script except the second movie.  Author's Rant has ended enjoy the rest of Season 7 episode 1

Selina sat down on a log Kiko snuggling into her. Bloom smiled she expected this from her rabbit pet. He would trust Selina more than Stella
Bloom recalled the flashback where she met Eagalia when she was fifteen the year she had not heard a word from Selina.

Season 1 Flashback (Yep, this encounter takes place in the summer Eagalia and Radius take a break from Solaria and let Luna rule it while a lunar eclipse begins they go to Earth to escape the cold of Solaria in those times.)

"I've from Selina all Spring and Summer Daddy, Mamma." Bloom spoke. "I barely made friends my first year of Grade School here in Gardenia because you held me back. The only friend I have is Andy. And you won't even let me hang out with him here in Gardenia city. I'm almost 16 my birthday is coming up in December on the 10th 4 day's after St. Nick's Festival day I want a friend I can take to the festival here in Gardenia, Italia."

"There is a new girl in the house next door said her Father's watching the house and five children for the parents they just immigrated here. The older girl is 2 years old than you mentioned she was still in mourning of a big sister she lost when they were kids. Her name is Eagalia." Vanessa spoke. "She might be the perfect person to fill the hole the gap Selina left behind, Bloom. Go to bed I'll take you over and introduce you to her." And it clicked immediately. When they went over the next morning Vanessa introduced Bloom to Eagalia and Eagalia smiled. She sent a gift to Bloom a book that was one of her favorites on Earth. It was called Princess Daylight and had 8 fairies in its story.

"I've never heard of swamp fairies. Eagalia but that tale reminds me of Sleeping Beauty from Charles Perrault." Bloom said. "But the struggle of a sun princess having to sleep through the day and wake up only at night that must have been a real struggle for her and her parents, change all their duties around. They must not have gotten much sleep, period."

Eagalia knew the story was real it had happened to her great ancestor who had the name Daylight and the fairy the Swamp fairy was named Samalaw and her descendant was Merla an ally of the Ancestral Witches, Nightly and the Shaman witches she went to Alfea and like the Alfea Champions refused to be bonded to a pixie believing the power boost was unnecessary.