Linphea College

Principess Cristallo of Linphea was a Fairy of Healing and the Fairy of Gardens. She would never have to earn the same demanding transformations the Winx earnt at Lynphea. Her goals and standards were much much lower than what some of Faragonda's expectations were. She was here to learn from Palladium about her world's neighboring Nature systems in the Nature Ring of the Magic Dimension particularly Lulea so she could help to restore it.

She had received a letter that the mud from the coal monster was gonna and the monster was defeated and it was safe to return to Alfea Academy again

"Are you going to go back to Alfea for your final year Cristallo, my brilliant daughter?" asked Rachele.

A girl in Flora's exact physical likeness was brushing out the tangles in the Principessa's pink hair.

"Phoenix, thank you, you are dismissed." Cristallo responds to her maiden in waiting. She stood up got away from her chair and pushed the chair under the desk of her vanity talent which was litter free as everything was tidily put away in drawers and the mirror was extra shining because it had been through a spray wash earlier that morning. She looked at her Mom, the Queen and addressed her regally and properly as a Proper Princess should greet their Royal parents. Regina Rachele, mamma, é bello che mi salutiate."

"Very good, my sweetheart, Principessa." spoke Rachele. Her daughter took her left arm with her right and walked. "You are to become Crown Princess soon."

"But I have so much to learn and handle." sighed the Principessa of Linphea. "I started school late. Helia should have graduated by the time 2004 came around."

"Not everything stays the way we plan it too, darling." warned Rachele. "The universe will always send curveballs we never see coming Cristallo Rosa Linphea.

"Helia was 19 back then so was I."

Season 1-2004 Helia is 19
Season 2-2005 Helia is 20
Season 3-2006 Helia is 21
Season 4-2007 Helia is 22
Season 5-2008 Helia is 23
Season 6-2009 Helia is 24
Season 7-2010 Helia is 25.

It was Giovedì (Thursday) 26 Augusto (August) 2010 the day after the Ball. Principessa Cristallo had no reason to go to the ball so she stayed home for the first two to three days. She didn't have a boyfriend and she got carried away around her best boy friend from her childhood. She was just one year younger than him and Aisha.

"I don't know, Mamma Rachele, I know I make things around the Winx Club girls get super tense when I'm just being friendly to Helia." sighed Cristallo.

"Things take awhile, dear, especially when things are new, to feel less ridged, daughter." said Rachele. "The Winx know now you mean no harm, make friends with them first and maybe they'll let you into their picnic group, Principessa. Phoenix, come with me, we need to ready my daughters clothes. Let's find a present for those famed fairies shall we, darling?"