Regret and Guilt

Selina was looking through Flora's written reports of her conversation with Diaspro in private on Eraklyon after Bloom rescued her. There was a lot of evidence of being overshadowed and over pressured in this particular conversation between the two of them.
Based on what Bloom told her about Phivos' suspicions Selina had an inkling he might be right maybe their was a corrupt Queen after all in one of the three kingdoms upon Eraklyon and possibly jealous of the tight ally bond the other two kingdoms built together.

"I see you signed up to report on Cloudtower, Selina."

"Well, because Wizgis asked me to update several fairy textbooks with Cloudtower's well recorded history and I'm still as much of a witch as a fairy. I can't neglect those of darker origins of my sisterhood who believe in me."

"They don't believe in you, they're afraid of you, Selina that's why you can be the first fairy to walk into Hexcafe and not worry about getting bombarded by a witchly attack."

"All due respect but from what Palladium explained to me you're the most violent fairy on Alfea Campus, Amaryl not even Bloom in real practice was as rough as you were in actual class demonstrations and witch demonstrations were never violent enough to cause gory injuries at Cloudtower not even the Trix wanted to mess with the stinky mess of it all." Selina corrects her and adds. "There's a witch of Healing here on Magix realm, and her magic aura is bright yellow. I am highly certain not all witches want to be nasty as you deem them to be."

"A witch with positive magic that that is impossible!" exclaims Amaryl.

"Unless she came from Obscura realm." Selina pushed the argument back in Amaryl's face once again.

"But nobody can get out!" exclaims Amaryl.

"That's not Palladium or Wizgis said at all. He said it was difficult to get in not that it was difficult for people who live there to get out, Amaryl." Roxy defends Selina from the other fairy who was the same age as Eagalia right now. "Let's go get lunch. It's halftime and then the three of us depart to Red Fountain Academy to get Saladdin's point of view before heading to Eraklyon to solve the mystery of Diaspro's not arriving at all, Selina and Amaryl."

And so the three of them left the dorm. Selina packed Flora's written conversation between her and Diaspro in that tent in Season 2 in her satchel she brought a flashlight and a case of bobby-pins if it was a dark Fairy Queen she wouldn't be expecting someone breaking in without the strength of magic powers. Selina took her takeout Hexcafe food as she could still not eat too much of it.

"Hey, it's all through the school that you guys are joining the boys to find Diaspro?" inquires Mirta.

"Eurgh, it's probably Chatta spreading it around again I still can't believe Flora's bonded to a mini gossip fairy." Eleanora mumbled.

"She's probably right about that Chatta can't stop talking." Roxy stated.

"Zing should go with you girls." Mirta suggested. "She knows Eraklyon and Dark magic essence too, she is the only pixie who could stand negative energy, Selina."

"And it's not a surprise there at all that she bonded with you, Mirta." Galatea admitted. "Have you? Any of you other girls found your pixies?"

"I'm already bonded." Roxy said. "So is Selina. Our Pixies are sisters. Pyramid Pixie of Friendship and Wisteria Pixie of Wishes. They're both from a Pixie village on Earth in the Forest of Flowers right under the tree of Dreams it's a giant oak."

"One that's magic was dying," Selina admitted. "I restored its energy when I was called to its suffering."

"Huh, up until now only Flora could heal plants and magical plants at that," said Amaryl.