Judgement of Island Folks on Andros

Way way back in the past before Domino was rescued from its messy fate a Princess fell into her bed crying and the Captain of the Underwater Guard's son came up to her. Aisha knew Roy as well as she knew Nabu in the later years.

"I'm sorry about Anne and Palmerrow they seemed somewhat good and nice people, Princess Aisha."

Aisha sat up and looked at him in the entire palace he once never scolded her for crying for showing her tears.

"Oh, Roy they were good people but my Daddy he has lost his mind. He ordered them arrested and I don't trust that land captain or his top men." She stammered through her own tears still falling. "They're going to be exiled with their Mother it's too late to change the charge against them no one listens to a couple of 11 years old because we're children we're still treated as if we can't understand the world."

"I know that really infuriates me about land dwellers. Sounds like the only thing against these kids your father's men have against them is because they are from one of the other islands, Princess Aisha."

"Stop calling me, Princess, Roy." Aisha begged.

"If I did that I'd probably get zapped where I was born."

"Are they really that serious about respect underwater my Aunt and Uncle, Junior Captain Roy of the Underwater world?" asked Aisha trying to hold in the laughter, but it really wanted to come out right now.

But on the ship away to the palace a disgusting scene unfolded one that made Anne refuse to be in another room with a man alone without her brother nearby. She had a strong fear of men exposing her situation. Her brother had been forced to change her clothes in front of the guards and she had to do the same for her siblings and Roy was on-top of something that day, the guards aboard that ship hated island kids and so they were brutal to them both.

Queen Niobe was furious.

"What the hell is wrong with you, charged with exile or not this is not a proper treatment with humans!" Niobe hollered. "You two. Find them better clothes before the trial, and if I have my way I will see the entire lot of this ship fired."

Niobe marched into the changing room of the young boy and began to clean his bruises.

"You took a lot of damage."

"I did it to protect my sister her only goal was to cheer up your lonely girl, Aisha."

"What did they do to you and her?" She asked. Palmerrow hurt all over his body. It wasn't just the whip wounds and the horrifically tight handcuff chains their wrists had to bear the worst was seeing what he considered never should be public to his eyes but his sister's partner for life. She had a fear of men now she would never trust anyone but him now with boyfriend advice. Anne is sister made no effort to find a boyfriend to date.

She had a fear of being with her skin exposed. She had a fear of nakedness and a fear of relationship real romantic relationship would never be possible with this engrained fear not for her that treatment by the Andros guards ruined both theirs and their Mom's life also.
They both did have these fears they relied on each other because they could not rely on their Mom or the Princess they knew Aisha had no a voice or power at that age, but Aisha still hadn't forgiven her father about every past mistake he made with her childhood.

"Brother wake up, you fell asleep again." Anne called out. He had short combed back brown hair matching the color of palm tree trunks back on some of the Andros islands. He was wearing a green Hawaiian flower shirt today and jeans that were blue and brown dress shoes and a denim jacket.

"Same nightmares over and over again, little sis," He mumbled.

"I know I can't forget it either, it's horrific what the two of us were told to do to each other absolutely outrageous, big brother." Anne responds with a cold sharpness flowing right off her tongue with ease. "I hope Teredor has some strong regrets convicting and condemning us like i'll becoming will that does not make him much of a proper king."