Frostbite The Frost Salamander

One Earth there are two legendary salamanders the Fire Salamander and the Frost Salamander another thing that connects Earth to Dyamond Icy's home realm. Even the Wizarding world offers a Patronus of a Fire Salamander. Icy climbed up the icy hill and saw Dyamond coyotes chasing after the poor amphibian.

White foam dripping from those hungry predatory eyes reminding her again of the Shaman Witch.

"All right Coyotes, Leave her alone!" She shouted. "Ice box!"

4 walls of ice rose up around the predators in all directions. The frost salamander looked back seeing Icy's magic conjured to save her life. She walked up to Icy sympathetically.

"You again, Nightly you keep tormenting my daughter with those fairy bullies. Why don't you do something else that was your idea. Ancestral Witch ways don't work on me and I promise they won't save your daughter Evilyn's life. Mandragora put that spell on her. Because Mandragora was gifted a huge amount of the Ancestral Witches' dark essence.

"How dare you talk to me like that Winterly newsflash your Mom wants you dead she finds you as a rival nowadays because you betrayed them all to become a Queen." Nightly said. "You will find your days are quite numbered my dear."

Winterrose's Ice glowed and she chanted. "To spirits lingering in time and space powerful, convincing and haunting you will remain, Nightly, ever loyal to a darker cause my darker place I no longer wish to stand is now yours. Banished you are from Dyamond my family and my presence."

Nightly's physical being was ripped from existence.

"Why you nasty Queen, you did the exact same thing Politea forced Daphne into doing to the Ancestral Witches." Evilyn hollered. "You hurt my mother that's the Forbidden rule of the Magical worlds in this very universe."

"You give me no choice take this child to Earth and find her a better family where she won't be as tempted by darkness and revenge." Winterrose ordered her guards.

"Not my daughter, you wicked Ice Queen! I curse your first born child in upon my daughter's return to her home she'll be frozen in fear even to answer the call of her Grandmother." Nightly cast over the palace Queen as Evilyn was dragged away from the realm by the guards. Icy looked around her the cave was filled with Salamander blood deep blue.

"Who did this to you, sweetheart?" asked Icy. The Salamander maneuvered her tail to write in the snow. The letters H-U-N-T-E-R-S  Hunters were formed in the white covered soiled ground.
"Hunters?!" Icy gasped. "Don't worry I'm your Princess we will bring them to justice and make them pay. I promise Frostbite."

A Dark Tynix bracelet appeared on her arms as she hugged the blue giant frost Salamander for the first time.

"I know Icy." The Amphibian spoke to her bonded person. "And I am honored to be your bonded legendary animal. I love the name Frostbite too, so thank you, my sweet adorable Princess of Dyamond."

Meanwhile on Earth Cindy went back to where Gregory had set up.

"Magic Negativix, Cindy Fairy of Tsunamis. How dare you help my enemies, Gregory. Surfs up!" Cindy hollered.

She washed away the table and all the other papers were drenched.

"Only Roxy deserves this land." She yelled.

"Impressive display of violent powers." laughed an older man. He was visiting an older family friend with a daughter that was spoiled and careless because of neglect of her parents.