Onwards to Tropicatalyst Archipelago

"Lead the way Tropica," Bloom insisted. Tropica was in the same year as Carmen these two fairies would leave Alfea in the next year and pick up an employee trainee for a Love and Pet store in Salerno the perfect place to hit with the fairy pets.

"We'll have to go through Solaria and the other realms again," Aisha spoke to get Lynphea and Lulea then into Tropica.

"Eagalia."

"Illiris, so good to see you again." said Eagalia spoke. (I felt Illiris deserved a better fairy so Stella has a different Selkie and a Different pixie one that better matches her powers, I mean honestly Amore and Illiris are so much sweeter than she is half the time of the original show.)

"Illiris, can you open the gate to Solaria we need to get through its oceans to Tropicatalyst Tropica's homeworld."

"Ah huh follow me, girls." Illiris says. They swam through the Infinite Ocean. Flora had full clarity of whom she was related too now and her powers were indeed connected to the Domino Royal Family indefinitely there was a specific her Mythix powers in her wand went off the charts against Icy. She was descendant of Ancestral Fairy but when would it show itself to the rest of her team. She wasn't sure how she came to be this powerful with the Mythix wand of nature. With Great power comes great responsibility indeed, Flora.

"We're so proud of how you've risen up above all your obstacles." said her adoptive family parents, Alyssa and Rhodos she didn't look mych like them. It was mere coindence that Miele and her had the same eye color despite not actually being birth sisters mainly because of Flora's skintone being very very strongly different from them.

Flashback Season 6 Fearwood Forest Canada in the town of Fearwood.

"Hey," laughs Icy. "Need some help?"

"No thank you," Helia declined.

"Well, I need you!"

"Helia!" Flora screamed standing up getting off the ground.

"Flora, wait." Bloom shouted.

"Your Helia will be waiting for you in the Legendarium with me!" Icy spoke and disappeared with Helia's frozen body into the Legendarium world.

"I'm going after her," Flora said with great determination. "Mythix, Flora Fairy of Nature!" (I'm really annoyed that they say Magic Winx every time they use their Mythix wands when the fairies are already in Dragonnix form so that's why Flora's only saying Mythix here)

 "Mythix, Flora Fairy of Nature!" (I'm really annoyed that they say Magic Winx every time they use their Mythix wands when the fairies are already in Dragonnix form so that's why Flora's only saying Mythix here)

Flora's Pov
I knew the realm was snowing all around me. I landed on the slippery ice.

"Ah, oh, where am I?" I asked myself. "What is this place?"

"Hahaha, only the coolest place around." announced Icy. "Welcome to my domain the realm of the Snow Queen."

"You the Snow Queen?" gasped Flora.